Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u got any ares shit laying around get ahold of me haha jk never spent a dime on this ...
Page: 9

Infinitemadness

if u got any ares shit laying around get ahold of me
    haha jk never spent a dime on this game [/b]

Actually I have a CS +8, roc's, some other spare priest shell. A couple IN's, Glass belt, some other stuff, warrior earings. etc...Level 66 priest. Meh.

Sethesh

lol

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Actually I have a CS +8, roc's, some other spare priest shell. A couple IN's, Glass belt, some other stuff, warrior earings. etc...Level 66 priest. Meh.[/b]
    Shh, don't let the Nazis trace it.

noob232

YO infinite dont forget to send me your msn in my mesage folder, make sure u c this message.. Again just to make sure you know this is REEB, frm pathos. AKA Jay so talk to me.

look here
    ^^
    llll
    llll
    llll
    llll
    llll
    llll
    llll
    llll
    llll
    llll
    llll
    llll
    llll

l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l
    l

Infinitemadness

I have everything you ever said to me on msn on my logs, minus whatever happened in vent ^_^ You didn't have all the tools you needed to get a pure GM job done, but you dealt with what you had to do. Still using my ko4life email instead of my hotmail[/b]
    Well they deleted my @k2network.net email, so assuming thats why my msn messenger wont load up, keeps telling me invalid login ID and or password.

Add me [email protected] Dont care who adds me now Add away.

Sethesh

well if u are a former GM u may have any info about the xtrap issue. Tell me then - do k2 even care about this fucktarded xtrap. Couse i have lost almost half of my stupid prem. Will this situation be resolved soon in your opinion?

Regards

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Is Sullimo another one of those Indian GMs?

Banned

ahhh .. well best GM ever... wish you best of luck
    i started on on Pathos . and it was like the perfect server for a few months. only
    thing that was having problem was the Forgotten Temple. and it was great how u actually banned those guys
    and weas actually helpin people out during the - 7day speical event items.. Leo.. etc.. woops. forgot the rest. lol :P
    but yes yes.. great GM best ever. good luck in life
    we'll always rembmer you :wub:

Infinitemadness

Shh, don't let the Nazis trace it.[/b]
    yeah all the Legit stuff that I acquired before becomming a GM? Thats fine, they can remove whatever they feel like. Whatever. Im done with the game anyhow, for now.

BnHrezzer

Good luck man. That suck what they did 2 u. i love u

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Actually I have a CS +8, roc's, some other spare priest shell. A couple IN's, Glass belt, some other stuff, warrior earings. etc...Level 66 priest. Meh.[/b]
    come pk with me sometime xD

Zaria

Bet u want to gift me that CS +8! :P

Hmmm would like to say sorry for your job loss, but its proably for the better.

Banned Senior Member

Just think, more time for the family now I miss the sunday rants your boss at work let you do on the forums till K2 told you to stop posting on unofficial forums

ill read this post later jason (just got in from night shift and back at work at 1pm)

sorry to hear what happened

Nick xx :P

Infinitemadness

well if u are a former GM u may have any info about the xtrap issue. Tell me then - do k2 even care about this fucktarded xtrap. Couse i have lost almost half of my stupid prem. Will this situation be resolved soon in your opinion?

Regards[/b]
    well it's caused from major DDOS attacks. There are lines that you can add in the HOSTS file to bypass xtrap. Whoops I didnt say that. Well you can actually add the physical ip of xtrap to the host file to make sure it gets tagged, I dont know to much about it, I just know it works. I can log in fine.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast