Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nostromo And other Macro pads

This is a discussion on Nostromo And other Macro pads within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been playing Usko for many years. Yes i do own nostromo pad ill admit it. I know nobody ...
Page: 1

Federalb3ast

Default Nostromo And other Macro pads

I have been playing Usko for many years. Yes i do own nostromo pad ill admit it.
    I know nobody wants to talk about this subject and i know alot of you wont man up and admit you have a macro pad for knight online. Turks call it minor pedal.
    Weather is stratus or other programs Lets talk about it.

Is using a game pad really that bad? I think it is i mean i use with while i exp. And i have used to while i pk. Yet i can play my rogue just as good without the game pad. Its hard while you exp for 6 hours and you have to minor the whole time.
    Playing Assassin in knight online is hard i mean you have your left hand hitting keys like W, S 1,2,3,4,5, f2, f1, and your other hand must spam 6,7 and hit 8 at to soul back up. Lets face it alot of knight online members spend hundreds on items and you think they arnt going to buy a macro pad? lets get real.
    I have not playing Knight online in 4 years and when i came back i found that using nostromo Is now more important than ever because of minor cooldown.
    I see it while i watch Pk videos I see it in game. and it makes me sick. The number of "GG'S" that use macro pads is So lame. Your not a GG unless you can play knight online with just your fingers. Yet When you come across a person with the pad you find yourself in a long vs you end up pressing OK because your dead.

Im just saying look how much fun Euko and usko would be if these tools no longer exsist. Or if they blocked These keypads from the game. I bet the GG's that you all know of wouldnt be in the picture anymore. And we would see alot of low lvls taking down lvl 80's again like in 2006 on ares. I was lvl 62 and could compete with the top lvl 70's. The game has changed so much Yet you have to grow with it or be left behind.

Just looking for some thoughts about Game pads. And remember Its not a flame topic.

using minor pedal is just gay as fuck
    i never got in touch with anything like that and still played rogue
    whoever uses some features like that isnt better than any ko-turk
    and im pretty sure, those GGs you'r talking about dont use pedals, you just watched their vids and thought to yourself damn how do they minor that fast, must be pedal and to compete with them you bought one yourself, thats just ridicules

and yes it will be a flame topic

Federalb3ast

No.. Your wrong because there Pk video's look like mine do. lol You cant move your mouse while comboing and minoring. Humans have 2 arms and 2 hands last time i checked.
    lol

you can switch pretty fast if your used to it
    just run after your enemy with e and still minor with 678 and then switch to mouse for a second an get back to your keyboard
    pretty good reason to assume people of using minor pedal.

No, I've never used a macro pad - lol!
    Kinda dumb to assume people use it, leaves no room for self-improvement if you think you need to rely on extra tools like that

Federalb3ast

I told you. Alot of people wont admit it. And im not saying everyone uses it. I find that playing rogue is not hard once you have played it for the amount of years that i have played for.

Im just saying that it gets used And what people think of it.
    No need to defend yourself im not accusing just bringing attention to it thats all.

[QUOTE=Federalb3ast;2968044]All i can say is i ran with some of the best in usko. And yes even jeffrina And petsmart back on cypher. Im like a secret ill be in the shadows waiting Gearing up for some Fun pk. /QUOTE]

the fuck is wrong with you dude

"im in a secret, living in the shadows" you mean your room never sees any daylight right?
    and you'r also asking chabo if their clan needs a so called gg rogue with minor pedal?

you sir, are some real strange kid

Little archer Senior Member

requesting a mod to ban the op for admitting to hack

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    requesting a mod to ban the op for admitting to hack

Federalb3ast

I dont use hacks. Nostromo is a keyboard noob. Its not a 3rd party tool. And im sure the mods Know all about it. Im not scared to bring attention to it so mabe Euko will make a blocker for anyone who might use it.

Oh and fl3r I am your moms Secret. Hiding in the shadows waiting for you to go to bed. Get off my nuts bro. All im saying is I have used nostromo and other 3rd party tools in my past.
    Alot of people have. And if i still am using them then i guess ill loose a shit ton of money because euko does not play around. I will be banned. I would not risk 700$ worth of items. thats more than my rent.
    Piss off chino!
    FederalBeast,

it minors for you, that's hacking dude. call it what you want..
    for the rest of your reply.. hurr durr?

goodbye my retarded friend

I really hope you dont think your good at all , people like you need to quit the game . Even if you got skill you use a pedal. You suck

Quote Originally Posted by Federalb3ast View Post
    I dont use hacks. Nostromo is a keyboard noob. Its not a 3rd party tool. And im sure the mods Know all about it. Im not scared to bring attention to it so mabe Euko will make a blocker for anyone who might use it.

Oh and fl3r I am your moms Secret. Hiding in the shadows waiting for you to go to bed. Get off my nuts bro. All im saying is I have used nostromo and other 3rd party tools in my past.
    Alot of people have. And if i still am using them then i guess ill loose a shit ton of money because euko does not play around. I will be banned. I would not risk 700$ worth of items. thats more than my rent.
    Piss off chino!
    FederalBeast,
    using the pads is cheating uknow. Because its not made by you, but by something else.
    "Cheating refers to the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation"

Also, you're calling yourself a gg rogue... lol made me laugh.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Cheating is cheating, it doesn't matter how you may try to justify it in your own mind. In fact, the fact you even try to justify it only proves that it's NOT ok. OP has been banned for cheating, G4L never has and never will support cheaters.

I have a nostromo. BAN ME!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast