Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

INFINTY TAKE DELOS

This is a discussion on INFINTY TAKE DELOS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; arguing about legitness is worthless, there's no high ranked clan in ko that is legit, why? cuz babashopping is also ...
Page: 2

NeronDomitius

arguing about legitness is worthless, there's no high ranked clan in ko that is legit, why? cuz babashopping is also against ToS...

as i said before, useless topic

/close

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

arguing about legitness is worthless, there's no high ranked clan in ko that is legit, why? cuz babashopping is also against ToS...

as i said before, useless topic

/close[/b]
    like you havent baba Notice on ur Profile

B>Rol +1 rol +2

Lmao if that is the case ur Not Legit either
    Doesnt matter wat u have its all about skillz
    ---------------------------------------------------
    GoOd JoB GuYs :wub:

NeronDomitius

B>Rol +1 rol +2

GoOd JoB GuYs :wub:[/b]
    it was igi/igc trade, and btw i didnt make that trade, my friend did, i just posted for him :P

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

it was igi/igc trade, and btw i didnt make that trade, my friend did, i just posted for him :P[/b]
    And the chitin +8? lol Still kinda baba

well done, need an alliance i could use some gold

Banned

Congratulation. I've seen Infinity clan around for a long time. Its nice you guys are still hanging around.

I really dont see how hard it is to congratulate a person or a group. I guess next time these guys post something we should boo them.

SilentDaemon

gratz :unsure:

gl next csw

B>Rol +1 rol +2

GoOd JoB GuYs :wub:[/b]
    Where did he say he didn't baba? All he said was that theres no "legit" clans, you can call them legit all you like but as zelda said, they have known scammers in their clan and quite a few babashoppers which is just as bad as any other illegitimate act in the rules of this game.

It's not about skills at all lol, everyone knows they don't deserve it and got it down to luck in the last few seconds and everybody knows within 2 minutes there will be 100+ people in that crystal room again trying to take the castle for their clan in next CSW.

aresgal

Your right about it being luck taking the castle, I mean we did it with one and a half parties and no allies, and a not catapult in sight from us, so were under no illusion its not about luck.
    We know we cant defend it too but we ll be there fighting like the rest of you trying to get last hit
    Name one baba shopped member in our clan and name one scammer The biggest scammer who was in our clan was dfalt who quit and joined ruthless before he scammed anyone, The other was soviet aka mr boss who was kicked immediately and he scammed fellow clannies who had given him details of their accounts

ChosenAngel

i can name a bababought warrior in infinity.... but he or she is a nice person so i wont name him or her

killer2675

but he said gate was closed how did u get in if the gate was closed?

you guys will be legit till u have the castle now u will lock gates on everyone cata bug and then be greedy and get fucked over by every clan

Your right about it being luck taking the castle, I mean we did it with one and a half parties and no allies, and a not catapult in sight from us, so were under no illusion its not about luck.
    We know we cant defend it too but we ll be there fighting like the rest of you trying to get last hit
    Name one baba shopped member in our clan and name one scammer The biggest scammer who was in our clan was dfalt who quit and joined ruthless before he scammed anyone, The other was soviet aka mr boss who was kicked immediately and he scammed fellow clannies who had given him details of their accounts[/b]
    Flippy has a nice history of scamming someone and he's still in the clan :P

but he said gate was closed how did u get in if the gate was closed?

you guys will be legit till u have the castle now u will lock gates on everyone cata bug and then be greedy and get fucked over by every clan[/b]

Ladder truck? Wasn't that the reason it was implemented for?

gratz lol

llJuanMall

"how did yall get in here, gates were closed, you guys are bug abusing!"

Qoute from yesterday from a infinity mage. This is MUY funny [/b]
    its muy not mucho

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast