Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

INFINTY TAKE DELOS

This is a discussion on INFINTY TAKE DELOS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Flippy has a nice history of scamming someone and he's still in the clan :P Ladder truck? Wasn't that the ...
Page: 3

FlippinSweeT

Flippy has a nice history of scamming someone and he's still in the clan :P
    Ladder truck? Wasn't that the reason it was implemented for?[/b]

i took my items back from dfalt when he scammed me. correct me if i'm wrong horror, but didn't he scam ur mage or something? and if u had the chance right after it to get some of ur gear back wouldn't you? let's tell the WHOLE story next time before u start calling ppl scammers. and yes babashopping > scamming. i'd rather fight someone who is fully baba'd in +9s and 10s then fight someone who didn't even earn/pay for their gear.

gratz guys

gratz, are those Vindictive guys unbanned yet or is that the reason they lost it?

Either way gj

not yet? i think max week and all will be unnbanned..
    anyway infinity will lose castle at next csw...this is only lucky><

lez

Ladder truck? Wasn&#39;t that the reason it was implemented for?[/b]
    i can see how you got passed the 1st gate cause you can use catapults outside of delos. But what about the inner gate? Can you use catapult keys in the castle when theres no csw going on? or did you make another ladder truck outside and climbed up the 1st ladder truck (if thats even possible).
    Just curious, would like to know.
    And the topic is not about legitness or scamming, its about taking the castle which is a big step for our clan. Hurray for us

The king. Senior Member

ipwn :/

sexyrexy

i can see how you got passed the 1st gate cause you can use catapults outside of delos. But what about the inner gate? Can you use catapult keys in the castle when theres no csw going on? or did you make another ladder truck outside and climbed up the 1st ladder truck (if thats even possible).
    And the topic is not about legitness or scamming, its about taking the castle which is a big step for our clan. Hurray for us [/b]

... you have a mage run up the truck and tp the truck

not hard thats how we got in one time when vind owned the castle but we wanted to kill isiloon heh waste of time tho gay bes/bus

And the topic is not about legitness or scamming, its about taking the castle which is a big step for our clan. Hurray for us [/b]
    You can use everything even when it&#39;s not CSW time, you can even use up shells o.O And yes just use ladder let everyone run accross and just get a mage to tp you to the other inside wall, far from bug abuse lol.

hushie

Where did he say he didn&#39;t baba? All he said was that theres no "legit" clans, you can call them legit all you like but as zelda said, they have known scammers in their clan and quite a few babashoppers which is just as bad as any other illegitimate act in the rules of this game.

It&#39;s not about skills at all lol, everyone knows they don&#39;t deserve it and got it down to luck in the last few seconds and everybody knows within 2 minutes there will be 100+ people in that crystal room again trying to take the castle for their clan in next CSW.[/b]
    omg horror u are such a ass it&#39;s unreal :lol:just because u lost the castle you are acting like a little child who has lost his teddybear,say they dont deserve it wah wah wah they are noob&#39;s wah wah wah .Maybe could keep it if you didnt have members banned for abusing bug&#39;s :P .on a lighther note thanks for all the postive comments

omg horror u are such a ass it&#39;s unreal :lol:just because u lost the castle you are acting like a little child who has lost his teddybear,say they dont deserve it wah wah wah they are noob&#39;s wah wah wah .Maybe could keep it if you didnt have members banned for abusing bug&#39;s :P .on a lighther note thanks for all the postive comments[/b]
    True story. Sounds like Vindictive is all butthurt

Grats to Infinity and good luck keeping it. From what I heard it was a hectic csw.

Yes my son but we lost and are looking forward to trying to take it back

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

is jealous because they lost the castle h34r:

omg horror u are such a ass it&#39;s unreal :lol:just because u lost the castle you are acting like a little child who has lost his teddybear,say they dont deserve it wah wah wah they are noob&#39;s wah wah wah .Maybe could keep it if you didnt have members banned for abusing bug&#39;s :P .on a lighther note thanks for all the postive comments[/b]
    How am i crying? All i&#39;ve said is true and just put people in their place, i don&#39;t care that we lost castle, theres no profit now it&#39;s twice a week. Even with our members unbanned i doubt we&#39;d keep it from the alliance that the Turkish have created, notice how nobody attacks eachother when the crystal is gone and people only go for us xD? This is exactly what we wanted, and thriving active event in Ares so the server wouldn&#39;t stay on the steep downhill slope it&#39;s already on to. Becoming one of the shit servers.

Theres no point in giving them credit where it&#39;s not due, they know they dont deserve it, they know they got it by luck so whats the point in saying gratz? Sure i&#39;d say it if they pulled off a nice defensive strategy after taking hold of the crystal but its just not the case....they just luckily got it in the dying seconds of the CSW.

Show me 1 point where i haven&#39;t spoken anything but the truth.

Gratz for being lucky......?

lez

... you have a mage run up the truck and tp the truck

not hard thats how we got in one time when vind owned the castle but we wanted to kill isiloon heh waste of time tho gay bes/bus [/b]
    oh right. Forgot that mages can tp trucks. Oh well.. was happy for a while thinking we could keep isi for 3 days at least :P

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

gratz to u noobies <3 take lots of screenshots ^^

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast