Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

INFINTY TAKE DELOS

This is a discussion on INFINTY TAKE DELOS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like you havent baba Notice on ur Profile B>Rol +1 rol +2 Lmao if that is the case ur Not ...
Page: 4

Banned

like you havent baba Notice on ur Profile

B>Rol +1 rol +2

Lmao if that is the case ur Not Legit either
    Doesnt matter wat u have its all about skillz
    ---------------------------------------------------
    GoOd JoB GuYs :wub:[/b]
    Man.. neron does not babashop..If he did....then where are those babashoped items on his account a.q!! Because me want to play with those instead of his other items. B)

i can see how you got passed the 1st gate cause you can use catapults outside of delos. But what about the inner gate? Can you use catapult keys in the castle when theres no csw going on? or did you make another ladder truck outside and climbed up the 1st ladder truck (if thats even possible).
    Just curious, would like to know.
    And the topic is not about legitness or scamming, its about taking the castle which is a big step for our clan. Hurray for us [/b]
    I was there when they had the ladder truck. We went over ladder truck in inner gates Ask devilrogue. He/she seen us do it

Gratz Infinityers :lol:
    greets for ex Symbiosis in Infinity <3

Keep it as long as possible.

Banned

How am i crying? All i&#39;ve said is true and just put people in their place,[/b]
    1. You have use incorrect information before. Therefore there is no truth from you.
    2. Maybe your mom need to put you in your place.

knux

arguing about legitness is worthless, there&#39;s no high ranked clan in ko that is legit, why? cuz babashopping is also against ToS...

as i said before, useless topic

/close[/b]
    + 1 -_-

1. You have use incorrect information before. Therefore there is no truth from you.
    2. Maybe your mom need to put you in your place.[/b]
    Kennie where do I start with you?

Your english is inept, your socially inept can you please just stick to having quit KO in which you were horrible and just fuck off already?

Are we soo important to your trivial little life that you seem to thrive on the off chance that a single member of our clan actually gets irritated by your simpleton whispers?

Curly, the same goes for you. I don&#39;t see why you bother to post either. You play on Girakon, you protested that we should be banned which we were but now you seem to have some kind of white knight agenda.

BOWL CUT AMERICAN HICK TEENS TO THE RESCUE?

I mean seriously kid, take a look at your self, as I said to kenny no one actually gives a shit about your comments so stick to being a prepubescent ingrate elsewhere.

I mean honestly what are you going to insult us with? OH DEAR YOU WENT A2 HORRIBLE PERSON! OH DEAR YOUR CLANNIES BOUGHT ITEMS! HORRIBLE PERSON x 2! Oh dear your clannies took part in an industry that effectively destroyed this games economy.... OH WAIT SNAP! Kenny and your own clannies have also facilitated this very industry.

The sandpit is that way cretin be gone.

can&#39;t you people just say "grats" and walk away? sad really

FlippinSweeT

BOWL CUT AMERICAN HICK TEENS TO THE RESCUE?[/b]

omg racists!!!!!! i&#39;m american but not a hick with a bowl cut

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

can&#39;t you people just say "grats" and walk away? sad really[/b]
    Without game drama/rivalries would the game be fun anymore? The forums would be even worse, so its good when people don&#39;t like each other because it makes for good discussions haha

PS: Grats guys

Curly, the same goes for you. I don&#39;t see why you bother to post either. You play on Girakon, you protested that we should be banned which we were but now you seem to have some kind of white knight agenda.[/b]
    I don&#39;t like horror, don&#39;t even know him and he pisses me off. Since the whole A2 fela issue he&#39;s proven himself nothing but ignorant, so when he makes retarded posts and someone calls him out about it, I&#39;ll gladly +1 it.

If thats a problem you can... well actually you can&#39;t really do anything about it.

Its in general, people from other servers will read it. If you don&#39;t want others to comment then don&#39;t post it.

Anyway...

Good luck with CSW to both sides. Enjoy.

SillyHo

Was a blast, castle must have changed hands 30 times...whole clan started laffing when insertnamehere took it Gratz to infinity for getting last hit, wont be there for wed., but Ill be ready to try again sat.

Banned

Kennie where do I start with you?

Your english is inept, your socially inept can you please just stick to having quit KO in which you were horrible and just fuck off already?

Are we soo important to your trivial little life that you seem to thrive on the off chance that a single member of our clan actually gets irritated by your simpleton whispers?
    Curly, the same goes for you. I don&#39;t see why you bother to post either. You play on Girakon, you protested that we should be banned which we were but now you seem to have some kind of white knight agenda.

I mean seriously kid, take a look at your self, as I said to kenny no one actually gives a shit about your comments so stick to being a prepubescent ingrate elsewhere.

I mean honestly what are you going to insult us with? OH DEAR YOU WENT A2 HORRIBLE PERSON! OH DEAR YOUR CLANNIES BOUGHT ITEMS! HORRIBLE PERSON x 2! Oh dear your clannies took part in an industry that effectively destroyed this games economy.... OH WAIT SNAP! Kenny and your own clannies have also facilitated this very industry.
    The sandpit is that way cretin be gone.[/b]

=( Curly = flame god.. don&#39;t make him mad.. or u&#39;ll be burnt

Zxenke

Guess a lot has changed since I quit USKO. I remember Inifnity being a low ranked noob clan, lol.

Grats to Infinity and good luck keeping it. From what I heard it was a hectic csw.[/b]

yeah it was real fun.

hahahahaha, on topic, grats to infinity, gl trying to keep it

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast