Info pls on Insurance company

This is a discussion on Info pls on Insurance company within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; is there any Insurance company where I can insure my BabaGuya against hacks? :rollseyes:...
Page: 1

Default Info pls on Insurance company

is there any Insurance company where I can insure my BabaGuya against hacks?

:rollseyes:

Skeetz

sure pay me... 500m montly ^^

pls some smart replys not like this skeetz dumb one

Selam'd Inc.

kopanos

Actually i think this is the smartest answer u will ever get. You can only get a smart answer if u ask a smart question.

At first i thought u were joking but since you are obviously serious: How do u expect an insurance company to insure K2's property in your name? Any items we use in the game are K2 property not player's property.

Phosgene

u can insure physical items , not virtual .

:P

babyboy1890

lol

CrnaC

this kopanos is some smart guy.

And about insurance....U can just keep giving noobs money, and u will be naked.

kopanos

Originally posted by CrnaC

That's what insurance companies are m8. They insure only things that have low risk or ask for incredible amounts to insure high risk situations. And then if something goes wrong they do everything possible to avoid paying.

So as a matter of fact an ingame insurance company like the one suggested by Skeetz would be alot of fun.

I just saved 50gb with Geico.

on a serious note, insurance companies = k2

Originally posted by kopanos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kopanos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrnaC

That's what insurance companies are m8. They insure only things that have low risk or ask for incredible amounts to insure high risk situations. And then if something goes wrong they do everything possible to avoid paying.

So as a matter of fact an ingame insurance company like the one suggested by Skeetz would be alot of fun.[/b]
    Yeh that's right man, i work in an insurance company so i can vouch :lol: Car insurance is probably the highest risk thing insured, (well not counting on what Lloyds of London has insured) but it only works because the amount of people paying > amount that gets paid per crash.

Anyways, even if somehow you found a loophole that lets you have property of your char and a company stupid enough to insure a virtual item, the high risk of hacking will make them say no. Ok, lets say you do get insured (improbable but still lets assume), if you do get hacked, you would need proof that you arent trying to scam them, copies of ip logs (probably need to trace those ips to somewhere, a proxy would fuck you up in this) and probably a legal note + report by k2, all of which you would probably never get. There's a ton of other paperwork you would need to do so yeah h43r:

the_man_slayer

ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer -_-