Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Insane hackers hacking everyone on EUKO.

This is a discussion on Insane hackers hacking everyone on EUKO. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MrRapist That video is outdated as hell and has been fixed, even on usko a long time ...
Page: 2

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    That video is outdated as hell and has been fixed, even on usko a long time ago..
    afaik it still works on euko

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Explain to me, then, how someone can hack your character if you don't go on dodgy websites? The only way is people being able to hack the KO database. Otherwise there is no other way they can get your information. Unless of course someone can read my brain. Say someone wants to hack a character. Where do they start without any information about that account at all? The only way is luring them to give their info to you on a dodgy website or by being able to hack KO. Both are possible I'm sure. But for sure someone can't just see a character and go I will hack it with absolutely nothing to go on without accessing the KO database.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Explain to me, then, how someone can hack your character if you don't go on dodgy websites? The only way is people being able to hack the KO database. Otherwise there is no other way they can get your information. Unless of course someone can read my brain. Say someone wants to hack a character. Where do they start without any information about that account at all? The only way is luring them to give their info to you on a dodgy website or by being able to hack KO. Both are possible I'm sure. But for sure someone can't just see a character and go I will hack it with absolutely nothing to go on without accessing the KO database.
    What makes you think that the hacker(s) is(are) choosing his(their) victims?

my friend got hacked 4 days ago when he was in merchant. He got dc when he logged it again some items and gbs were missing including 2 CR's with a lvl 77 mage and a lvl 76 warrior. now yesterday i found an female orc selling all kinds of scrolls not packages of 30 but like 20/21/10 etc. and also selling my friends's lvl 77 mage for 150m.
    today i found the same char selling the lvl 76 Warrior. i took some ss with the char selling it. My friend already sent a ticket to NTT but i think he's changeless...

Im not sayin the seller is the hacker but it's kinda suspicious imo

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    What makes you think that the hacker(s) is(are) choosing his(their) victims?

This is true, you make a good point; they may not be. They may be able to extract random info from the database and get lucky... who knows.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    afaik it still works on euko
    Nope, it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    This is true, you make a good point; they may not be. They may be able to extract random info from the database and get lucky... who knows.
    how would that explain entire clans being hacked?

Its the gold websites imo... Alot of the bigger clans use those too, so if it is the gold websites, it really wouldnt be surprising to see all of them getting hacked... Again, just my opinion...

ouch they hit againn

Quote Originally Posted by Royal05 View Post
    ouch they hit againn
    Shut up R2D2

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    Its the gold websites imo... Alot of the bigger clans use those too, so if it is the gold websites, it really wouldnt be surprising to see all of them getting hacked... Again, just my opinion...

I'm suspecting the same thing. And im not saying this because I sell gbs. I say this because I have good reason to believe it is so.

me and lot of friends got hacked also at usko cw last week, i though hacks finished but they didnt :/, first time i get hacked in my life since 2004...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

ouchie so sad to hear this, its must me some db hackers that have acces on nttgame id and login database, the biggest problem is that k2 sold to mgame, n mgame is working on it, but before it is working, everyone with ´some´ good items will lost all their items, im sure for that, even if you don't open any mails or w/e pro hackers can do everything with any game, i call it a job, its a job for them. they r making money like a beast, sh1t happens on a online game...

well, caring about how it's done doesn't bother me. the way it's getting solved get's my attention way more.

Id hate to break it to you, but there is no "fix".... There are hackers in everygame, the best thing you can do is change your pw weekly.. Then set aside gbs on a different account to maybe have a chance of starting again when you do get hacked.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast