Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

insanity took castle

This is a discussion on insanity took castle within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All I have to add: Flippy owned vandy. Vandy came here like 2 months ago acting like he was someone ...
Page: 12

All I have to add: Flippy owned vandy.

Vandy came here like 2 months ago acting like he was someone by spamming all the topics.[/b]

He's the next Chemical, High-jacking every topic to get some raised post to the left that means nothing

RiseAgainst_

Anyways, Riseagaint is like those people who never was good in this game, even then, he wears spandex like he is fucking Robin from Batman and Robin. I mean who the fuck is he? He is a side character. You are the lead role Vandy.[/b]
    LOL noob, who the fuck i am? much more than you will ever be in ths game. That i am not a diez /ares known guy it doesnt mean im no one.

Come manes and ill show you who i am noob k bb?

You will prolly say something like.. oh i wont go to that noob server :unsure: or i dont give a shit who u r so i wont go :unsure:

Go back to your corner moe WHO :lol:

zzzz this flameing war shit is getting old....i stay we start baning people for it

EDIT: Ever heard of msn, or im? pm even?

RiseAgainst_

zzzz this flameing war shit is getting old....i stay we start baning people for it

EDIT: Ever heard of msn, or im? pm even?[/b]
    I wouldnt disagree to that, if i flamed is because that moepenislicker came out of nowhere and each post he makes is a flame to someone, vandy is a pain in the ass but at least he isnt flaming out of nowhere, moe is the problem here.

I wouldnt disagree to that, if i flamed is because that moepenislicker came out of nowhere and each post he makes is a flame to someone, vandy is a pain in the ass but at least he isnt flaming out of nowhere, moe is the problem here.[/b]
    people use flaming for the soul purpose of trying to prove how TOUGH they are over a internet forum when in real life they are nothing, to all you flamers....no one cares how cool you are, u just make an ass out of yourselves. Learn to be respectfull and actually have a meaning to posting that adds to the topic at hand.

people use flaming for the soul purpose of trying to prove how TOUGH they are over a internet forum when in real life they are nothing, to all you flamers....no one cares how cool you are, u just make an ass out of yourselves. Learn to be respectfull and actually have a meaning to posting that adds to the topic at hand.[/b]
    You are flamming the flammers. Thus, you are contradicting your statement. *Pump* *Pump* *Pshhhhhhh*

My god, nothing like kicking a dead horse huh? "Insanity won the CSW." How did that fact lend itself to a 9 page topic? >_>

Closed, if theres any need, besides to randomly flame each other, make a new topic.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112