Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

insanity took castle

This is a discussion on insanity took castle within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That was a hella fun war... Even though 0TTOMANS were Cata bugging we still took them. Thanks to everyone who ...
Page: 4

tewekkelus

That was a hella fun war...

Even though 0TTOMANS were Cata bugging we still took them.

Thanks to everyone who helped bring down the cheaters.[/b]
    What did we do to you ? We f.cuked you ? Cata bugging. I say just lol to you.
    Son of bitch gm's and admins banned me and my clan yesterday during the csw. yes thats right. Then u got the delos. But today all of our bans unblocked. Where is the fair amq. From now on we wont play this bitch game again. But dont forget that we will f.uck this game. We will do every bug, every dupe everything and we will f.uck this came. For now we dont afraid of any bans. so you will see.

tindall

Son of bitch gm's and admins banned me and my clan yesterday during the csw. yes thats right. Then u got the delos. But today all of our bans unblocked. Where is the fair amq. From now on we wont play this bitch game again. But dont forget that we will f.uck this game. We will do every bug, every dupe everything and we will f.uck this came. For now we dont afraid of any bans. so you will see.[/b]
    ROFL :lol:

Son of bitch gm's and admins banned me and my clan yesterday during the csw. yes thats right. Then u got the delos. But today all of our bans unblocked. Where is the fair amq. From now on we wont play this bitch game again. But dont forget that we will f.uck this game. We will do every bug, every dupe everything and we will f.uck this came. For now we dont afraid of any bans. so you will see.[/b]
    A.S MOTHER F.U.C.K.E.R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

You've been f.u,ck'ing this game long before you got banned oký?... no difference.

/wrists

Banned

bann pls

@ curly lol !!

viTko

yeeey it was rly nice csw

vent was so full&loud :P but still it was nice to hear every1 scream WE GOT ITT

Meow: STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL :lol:

lmao, do w/e u want yall still suck, maybe this just isnt the right game for yall

Like you havent been abusing every bug in this game already? tard, i bet u try and bug around irl also :<

Anyway they had a good amount of people even 2 hour before CSW.

But we were ready too

And thats why... we took it! Btw lol @ how almost everyone is dead when we finally took it

Our defense was stong.

And then it was all over, time to celebrate

Banned

GG ! LOve insanity

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Banned from ko4life for admitting you dupe/bug abuse:

Son of bitch gm&#39;s and admins banned me and my clan yesterday during the csw. yes thats right. Then u got the delos. But today all of our bans unblocked. Where is the fair amq. From now on we wont play this bitch game again. But dont forget that we will f.uck this game. We will do every bug, every dupe everything and we will f.uck this came. For now we dont afraid of any bans. so you will see.[/b]

Realecter

Where are the idiots buggin the safe zone and being such dick heads now ?

GJ [/b]
    in your ass i think :lol:

3thos

now stop fucking letting us know who takes castle in the GENERAL SECTION when its about GIRAKON

i dont think we really care tbh.

Realecter

now stop fucking letting us know who takes castle in the GENERAL SECTION when its about GIRAKON
    i dont think we really care tbh.[/b]
    +1

i dont think we really care tbh.[/b]
    How about you stfu and take the dick out of your ass.

The next server discussion thread (and those following that) will get locked and the creator will get a one-day mute. I am TIRED of locking/moving all of your threads, so post in the correct section first.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=155779

Theres a reason these posts are here you ignorant fag.

If you don&#39;t like it don&#39;t read it. Simple. But now, its time to be a 12 year old and post a clever picture!!1

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast