Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

insanity took castle

This is a discussion on insanity took castle within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How about you stfu and take the dick out of your ass. +2 http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=155779 Theres a reason these posts are ...
Page: 5

EastonLemon

How about you stfu and take the dick out of your ass.
    +2
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=155779
    Theres a reason these posts are here you ignorant fag.

If you don't like it don't read it. Simple. But now, its time to be a 12 year old and post a clever picture!!1
    +3
    [/b]

Down with the turkish scum zuha

now stop fucking letting us know who takes castle in the GENERAL SECTION when its about GIRAKON
    i dont think we really care tbh.[/b]
    the general section is the only place to post it idiot. Please link me to the sections meant for individual server discussion. thanks.

venom

gz and gj

3thos

the general section is the only place to post it idiot. Please link me to the sections meant for individual server discussion. thanks.[/b]
    its not a matter of having an "individual server discussion" thread, its a matter of every fucking day there are at least 10 posts about fucking girakon, go post in the girakon section, where people who play on girakon, actually read, because us ares/dies people can probably give a flying fuck.

How about you stfu and take the dick out of your ass.[/b]
    i think someone has gay tendencies.

do you have something to share with us curly?

its not a matter of having an "individual server discussion" thread, its a matter of every fucking day there are at least 10 posts about fucking girakon, go post in the girakon section, where people who play on girakon, actually read, because us ares/dies people can probably give a flying fuck.
    do you have something to share with us curly?[/b]
    theres no point bosting in market section, It gets locked immediatly anyway.
    thats why we post it here...

Banned

its not a matter of having an "individual server discussion" thread, its a matter of every fucking day there are at least 10 posts about fucking girakon, go post in the girakon section, where people who play on girakon, actually read, because us ares/dies people can probably give a flying fuck.[/b]
    yeah true but then again why do we have to click it ?
    but i do agree there is so many girakon post.. i think there attention whores about insanity ..but if we really need to know what is going on 24/7 on that server you think we would play it right?

but i dont think it really matters

do you have something to share with us curly?[/b]
    What would you rather choose? Post it in girakon and get it locked and get muted for 2 days, or have some idiot flame you in general about something he is completely wrong about?

EastonLemon

go post in the girakon section, where people who play on girakon, actually read, because us ares/dies people can probably give a flying fuck.[/b]
    As you stated in this topic: Quick Question about USKO Knight expansion? , you dont even play ko anymore(direct quote below)

Then stop play the game if your problem is so big
    - Post by KrepiN

+ fucking 10.
    already have so you have no need to worry about that, im just stating the sheer fact that k2 is a bunch of incompetent people who are shooting themselves in the fucking foot.
    i dont think you relize how many people who quit 1+ years ago would still be around to this day if they just kept it at KO, KE was the furthest they should have ever taken it, because it was still challenging enough to lvl and gather items, but it was still really fun while playing, now you can get lvl 60 by YOURSELF in 2-3 days, week max with all these quests and what not.
    i just think what they are doing is ridiculous, seeing as they can't even fix the bugs that are already in the game and cant even fix the fucking server stability, cant get CS working to what it should be at, in all this, K2 just has their fucking priorities mixed up, nothing more, nothing less.[/b]
    You are not part of the Ares/Dies population anymore you quit didnt you? So why do you care if there are more posts about Girakon or not?

Quit being emo. You dont like posts about girakon? Scroll past them. Im sure that will take all of .5 seconds to do.

3thos

As you stated in this topic: Quick Question about USKO Knight expansion? , you dont even play ko anymore(direct quote below)
    Then stop play the game if your problem is so big
    - Post by KrepiN
    You are not part of the Ares/Dies population anymore you quit didnt you? So why do you care if there are more posts about Girakon or not?

Quit being emo. You dont like posts about girakon? Scroll past them. Im sure that will take all of .5 seconds to do.[/b]

its not a matter of anyone being emo here.

its not a matter of me playing anymore or not.

its a matter of proving a point and that there are more then just I who agree with what i am saying. every single one of you who plays on girakon is a fucking attention whore and just needs to get off their high horse. Because i quit dosnt mean i still cant browse the forums and see what is going on with old friends and people, half of this fucking forum are people who have quit this game and they still post here, i guess they should leave due to the sheer fact that they dont play anymore? you are fucking moronic.

let me start a poll, see how many people actually care that there are 10 new topics a day about girakon.

EastonLemon

its not a matter of anyone being emo here.

its not a matter of me playing anymore or not.
    its a matter of proving a point and that there are more then just I who agree with what i am saying. every single one of you who plays on girakon is a fucking attention whore and just needs to get off their high horse. Because i quit dosnt mean i still cant browse the forums and see what is going on with old friends and people, half of this fucking forum are people who have quit this game and they still post here, i guess they should leave due to the sheer fact that they dont play anymore? you are fucking moronic.
    let me start a poll, see how many people actually care that there are 10 new topics a day about girakon.[/b]
    Alot of people here play on Girakon. Some even came out of retirement to play. And theres no where else to converse about Girakon General chat because there is no specific forum for that.

It's a new server, what do you expect? And who is stopping you from stopping by and seeing whats going on with old friends? Is the influx of posts blocking your vision? Hmm..

Who said anyone should leave because they quit? Half the people who post here quit? Well thats fine, but half the people don't bitch and moan like you are over something so insignificant. But you are right, im clearly moronic.

You put words in my mouth and then try and call me moronic(over something i didnt actually say), your post is riddled with curse words/flames because you have nothing intelligent to say, but im the moronic one? Lol.

Let me start a poll, see how many people think you are an idiot?!

3thos

Alot of people here play on Girakon. Some even came out of retirement to play. And theres no where else to converse about Girakon General chat because there is no specific forum for that.

It's a new server, what do you expect? And who is stopping you from stopping by and seeing whats going on with old friends? Is the influx of posts blocking your vision? Hmm..

Who said anyone should leave because they quit? Half the people who post here quit? Well thats fine, but half the people don't bitch and moan like you are over something so insignificant. But you are right, im clearly moronic.

You put words in my mouth and then try and call me moronic(over something i didnt actually say), your post is riddled with curse words/flames because you have nothing intelligent to say, but im the moronic one? Lol.

Let me start a poll, see how many people think you are an idiot?![/b]
    i am not putting words in your mouth at all.

i am just keeping this going because this is quite fun and i love it while i have nothing better to do cause i am in class while my teacher is rambling.

you are still the moronic one and just because i curse and flame dosn't mean i have nothing smart to say, there are many intelligent people who curse and what not, you are just putting a stereotype on people who curse.

EastonLemon

i am not putting words in your mouth at all.
    i am just keeping this going because this is quite fun and i love it while i have nothing better to do cause i am in class while my teacher is rambling.
    you are still the moronic one and just because i curse and flame dosn't mean i have nothing smart to say, there are many intelligent people who curse and what not, you are just putting a stereotype on people who curse.[/b]
    Yeah I should be in class too but instead im about to go to subway.. Anyways back to my point.

I am not sterotyping you, you deviated from the main argument and brought up some dumb stuff about how "im implying" that if you quit you shouldnt post here.

Therefore you actually didn't have anything intelligent to say, and I win.

Cussing doesnt make you intelligent, sure if you use it int he right context it's appropriate. But all you did was say fuck this f that n blahblahblah moronic f that.

Which actually makes you look moronic, as i wasnt even flaming you simply stating that is not that serious and you'll get over it.

3thos

Yeah I should be in class too but instead im about to go to subway.. Anyways back to my point.

I am not sterotyping you, you deviated from the main argument and brought up some dumb stuff about how "im implying" that if you quit you shouldnt post here.

Therefore you actually didn't have anything intelligent to say, and I win.

Cussing doesnt make you intelligent, sure if you use it int he right context it's appropriate. But all you did was say fuck this f that n blahblahblah moronic f that.

Which actually makes you look moronic, as i wasnt even flaming you simply stating that is not that serious and you'll get over it.[/b]

now we are on a "i win" "you win" basis?

its not a matter of that, yeah i curse alot, its what i do, but i dont see how cursing is going to make someone moronic.

anyway, time to leave class, ill talk to you later.

How about you stfu and take the dick out of your ass.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=155779
    Theres a reason these posts are here you ignorant fag.

If you don't like it don't read it. Simple. But now, its time to be a 12 year old and post a clever picture!!1

[/b]

Great, you just created another flame war. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast