Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

insanity took castle

This is a discussion on insanity took castle within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To the guy saying +2 and +3, seriously, +1 was at first meant to be used for petition, when you ...
Page: 6

To the guy saying +2 and +3, seriously, +1 was at first meant to be used for petition, when you aggree with someone, you sign the petion, therefore you add 1 to the amount of people who signed, so maybe do you think you're worth 5 people all on your own?

Get back on topic please.

What did we do to you ? We f.cuked you ? Cata bugging. I say just lol to you.
    Son of bitch gm's and admins banned me and my clan yesterday during the csw. yes thats right. Then u got the delos. But today all of our bans unblocked. Where is the fair amq. From now on we wont play this bitch game again. But dont forget that we will f.uck this game. We will do every bug, every dupe everything and we will f.uck this came. For now we dont afraid of any bans. so you will see.[/b]
    Catapult bugging
    Bugging election
    Having your allies bug safety zone
    Duping on previous servers

kk s1e

N0Alibi

gratz insanity

sh0dan

gz

ShaaKa

I just want know where was the good guys from BLoodLine and Oblivion?

_DePyRoNiCK_

they was there but invisible xD they aint tried to get in (i think)

my english still suck..

RiseAgainst_

What did we do to you ? We f.cuked you ? Cata bugging. I say just lol to you.
    Son of bitch gm's and admins banned me and my clan yesterday during the csw. yes thats right. Then u got the delos. But today all of our bans unblocked. Where is the fair amq. From now on we wont play this bitch game again. But dont forget that we will f.uck this game. We will do every bug, every dupe everything and we will f.uck this came. For now we dont afraid of any bans. so you will see.[/b]
    Uza kürt çocugu, kürts & türks= ip banned, dont proxy here.

Dupes, bugs onu ananin amina sok zuhahaha tamam? ßß domuz

Translation : fuck off dont proxy in here, the rest are bad words directed to that duper.

_DePyRoNiCK_

naptın abi

I just want know where was the good guys from BLoodLine and Oblivion? [/b]
    Actually Gaytomans tried to fuck us up so we didnt help any1 rather piss those gays off

Okman

Just to make it clear, becouse some ppl want to still flame us.
    Bloodline and Oblivion were in csw, but we didnt fight (when someone was killed by us it was just 4fun).
    We didnt have any ally.

For example I were lieing near crystal and watching action for about 30min. (lot of fun )

Fred :wub:

I use to live with that guy in me tin

who is the leader of insanity?

RiseAgainst_

Just to make it clear, becouse some ppl want to still flame us.
    Bloodline and Oblivion were in csw, but we didnt fight (when someone was killed by us it was just 4fun).
    We didnt have any ally.

For example I were lieing near crystal and watching action for about 30min. (lot of fun )

Fred :wub:[/b]
    We will always flame/dislike you for being so gay and doing the gayest thing u can do in a csw, stayin in the doors so no one pass and not leting people attack you. Besides*the*fact*that*you*did*it*to*help*one*of*th e*most*cheater*clans*ever*in*this*game.*Shit*>*you *guys.*Btw*this*is*not*a*flame*so*dont*mute*me,*it s*just*a true*comparison.

who is the leader of insanity?[/b]
    Paris hilton.

We will always flame/dislike you for being so gay and doing the gayest thing u can do in a csw, stayin in the doors so no one pass and not leting people attack you. Besides*the*fact*that*you*did*it*to*help*one*of*th e*most*cheater*clans*ever*in*this*game.*Shit*>*you *guys.*Btw*this*is*not*a*flame*so*dont*mute*me,*it s*just*a true*comparison.
    Paris hilton.[/b]
    Are you making a funny or is that his ingame name? Is the leader Huntermark?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast