Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

insanity took castle

This is a discussion on insanity took castle within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what is huntermark anyway ? a player ? a cheater im confused , info plx...
Page: 9

Goliath

what is huntermark anyway ? a player ? a cheater im confused , info plx

Banned

what is huntermark anyway ? a player ? a cheater im confused , info plx[/b]
    hes like me but at ranking

Huntermark is Ethernal. I guess you can call him a "player". You ever heard of an aid driven prostitute with a glass eye, a long buck tooth, and a big brown turd for a brain? If you have, multiply that by 1000 and you get HunterMark.

He is so dumb that he has scammed himself 3 times atleast. After that, he kept getting scammed by multiple people multiple times. Even then, he doesn't learn his lesson and puts himself in situations where he would get scammed indefinately. If I were to guess how many time this person has been scammed, I would say 10 atleast. This is a fact, and not an exaggeration.

He is also a person who likes to flame people. But, to be frank, his flames are retarded. It only sounds great in his head - that type of deal.

No wonder people don't like Insanity. It is the HunterMark effect.

An example of a situation, where HunterMark scammed himself:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...c=96744&hl=

Huntermark is Ethernal. I guess you can call him a "player". You ever heard of an aid driven prostitute with a glass eye, a long buck tooth, and a big brown turd for a brain? If you have, multiply that by 1000 and you get HunterMark.

He is so dumb that he has scammed himself 3 times atleast. After that, he kept getting scammed by multiple people multiple times. Even then, he doesn't learn his lesson and puts himself in situations where he would get scammed indefinately. If I were to guess how many time this person has been scammed, I would say 10 atleast. This is a fact, and not an exaggeration.

He is also a person who likes to flame people. But, to be frank, his flames are retarded. It only sounds great in his head - that type of deal.

No wonder people don't like Insanity. It is the HunterMark effect.

An example of a situation, where HunterMark scammed himself:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...c=96744&hl=[/b]

rofl

my kor acct was Frost1080, ask your beloved KOR admins to ip check me.

rofl
    my kor acct was Frost1080, ask your beloved KOR admins to ip check me.[/b]
    ok "David" LOL, anyways I am out. As Chemical said, this is getting offtopic. I had my share of nostalgia for today.

Opakigad

Man MoeMoney u must really be a retard to keep this going so long, if a man tells u 10 times he is not that huntermark guy u really have to be in love with him to keep it going jeez. Anyways it was nice csw and im looking forward to next one

Moe just started this cause he thought how "LOL" it woudl be if people started calling me huntermark anytime a i post.

Hes mr cool

Nice guys gratz ^_^

You guys obviously haven't seen Moe

RiseAgainst_

You guys obviously haven't seen Moe [/b]
    Maybe it is because... hmm... let me think... no one cares? :huh:

5DollahSuckySucky

i care

lol.

Last time I talked to HunterMark, he told me he was going to be leaving to China to become a doctor.

Does anyone know about the "SirJisri incidence"

If you haven't, I'll tell you. Huntermark flamed "SirJisri" on ranking. "SirJisri" being overly sensitive got offended and wanted to use his "resources" to "hurt" HunterMark. So, "SirJisri" was claiming to pay anyone who would find out where Huntermark lives. At first I didn't want to get involved with psychos on the internet, but I found the situation humorous. Therefore, I provoked Hunter to give me his address by saying, "I am in Canada, I want to fight you". The guy idiotically gave me his address. So I went to white pages, and I got his phone number and his mother's real name. After obtaining his information, I gave it to SirJisri (who by the way did not pay me) and he called his mother. He got so scared, he started shitting his pants and his mother called the cops. "Please Moe help me, I dont want to get beat up for something I said on a video game forum." If I still had the logs, I would post it. Logs are funnier than my little summary, but I think you get the picture.

No wonder why HunterMark is ashamed to admit who he is. It is okay HunterMark aka Ethernal, no need to be ashamed of who you are.

Huntermark is the leader of Insanity LOL.

Edit: I FOUND THE THREAD AND THE LOGS LOL

http://z11.invisionfree.com/knightonlinera...127857&st=0

Once again, big LOL at HunterMark being a clan leader.[/b]
    lolllllllllll

You guys obviously haven't seen Moe [/b]
    Funny thing i remember about moe, was him on KORanking flaming someone who was friends with a scammer when he himself is a bum lover of Tapion. Moe is one of the most pathetic people i have ever seen posting on a forum, always looking for a fight, always trying to put people down and try and make himself feel big. You know Ethernal aka Frost aka Fenix isn't HunterMark as do i, and Moe continues to post claiming he is.

ILoveYouToo

How did i know that sooner or later this would turk into a flame thread -.-

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast