View Poll Results: Inspect player items Hot or Not ?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot

209 83.27%
  • Not

42 16.73%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Inspect players items

This is a discussion on Inspect players items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think it should work everywhere with the exception of pk zones. People would just flee and shit from people ...
Page: 2

razzy

i think it should work everywhere with the exception of pk zones. People would just flee and shit from people who have decent gear, and the really nooby ppl would be targeted more often which is unfair.[/b]
    good point.

Everywhere except of ardream and cz.

Banned

just get old ranking back [/b]
    +1 old ranking back and it would be fine ...

I agree with you schrotti. What we need to do is have the old ko ranking back and then have the gms that are obviously browsing this forum (which they always have, too.. just they can't post) look at the ones flagged with unrealistic items and look into how these were obtained. But i guess since koranking doesn't do that anymore, it's gayzorzed.

Roberto

before they dupe and hide it.... now they dupe and REBIRTH IT

just going to show you how ignorance about the game GM is...
    lucky +9... ok
    fullset +9... okkkkkkk!!!!111111111one11!!
    Whole clan of +9 :/

not even talking about ýtam [/b]
    +1

I wote for NO , why people need to see items what you have then is easier to choze who to hack.

painter_dk

i know i loved it,
    i remember not understanding why the fk some mages had str armors lol

Banned

only dupers would vote no to this [/b]

sad true :mellow:

Now the ebayers start to shake of fear that ppl will know they suck with their +3 jewelry!

Banned

i voted no
    people say this was able before and k2 never did nothing about it why would they do something about it now since the servers are even more older then they were back then?
    and arnt GM/dbhacked items non deleteable?

MirZa117

just get old ranking back [/b]
    +10000

did every1 here used KOhack? :mellow:

i voted no
    people say this was able before and k2 never did nothing about it why would they do something about it now since the servers are even more older then they were back then?
    and arnt GM/dbhacked items non deleteable?[/b]
    You obviously know nothing then.....

Ive got 100's of pictures of chars ive totally wiped zero np'd and level'd due to the ranking / item system

creedofdeath

*Clicks on "TrkBabaMan121"
    *Check Items

ZOMG HELLBREAKER +30?

Banned

You obviously know nothing then.....

Ive got 100's of pictures of chars ive totally wiped zero np'd and level'd due to the ranking / item system[/b]
    well sorry i dont know you and your past but thats just what i got from this topic
    maybe if people be more spacific when they say stuff i can put my view on more based on facts
    you might have wiped chars back in the day but right now nothing is happening and thats fact
    lets see have people going around ares since thats all i play..human king lvl 80 rogue beterr going around shells +10 like its nothing umm..people in "thelast" few of them have +9 raptors ..thats not even all.. there will always be a currupt GM with K2 and a dbhacker waiting to get paid

Cadence96

+1

I wote for NO , why people need to see items what you have then is easier to choze who to hack.[/b]
    It would be great if it only showed above +0/+8.

However ... I voted for yes.

well sorry i dont know you and your past but thats just what i got from this topic
    maybe if people be more spacific when they say stuff i can put my view on more based on facts
    you might have wiped chars back in the day but right now nothing is happening and thats fact
    lets see have people going around ares since thats all i play..human king lvl 80 rogue beterr going around shells +10 like its nothing umm..people in "thelast" few of them have +9 raptors ..thats not even all.. there will always be a currupt GM with K2 and a dbhacker waiting to get paid[/b]
    That's the problem with just reading a topic and posting to up your postcount. If you know nothing about the idea being discussed, you don't need to post.. just raising your post count by adding meaningless information is kind of irrelevant and unneeded.

As Festo has said, KoRanking actually did manage to get some of the fishy players looked into / banned.. Of course there will always be people to dbhack or be corrupt, but the point is not to stop all of this, but it help decrease the amount of it. If you remove 1,000 of the 10,000 completely duped people (just a random number).. you're server is cleaner and less saturated with dupes. And what you have stated about "+10 shells and +9 raptors" confirms the need for it even more.. You act like you just want to ignore the problem if it can't be eliminated completely.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast