View Poll Results: Inspect player items Hot or Not ?

Voters
251. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hot

209 83.27%
  • Not

42 16.73%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Inspect players items

This is a discussion on Inspect players items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sustain has a point, some people save up lots and lots of money and uniques to trade for really nice ...
Page: 5

Sustain has a point, some people save up lots and lots of money and uniques to trade for really nice items, and there is no way to tell if the person selling is a duper or not, so if someone does get fucked over, it will probably be the one who saved up the items/money to buy the item, not the duper that made it.[/b]
    Then farm your own shit or don't bitch if you use your coins to buy gear in moradon that has a possibility of being suspicious.

HotAsIce

Then farm your own shit or don't bitch if you use your coins to buy gear in moradon that has a possibility of being suspicious.[/b]
    Or how about we have K2 fix their fucking bugs so we don't have to bitch, and are allowed to take advantage of the things in this game, such as merchant? Why should we be the ones that have to worry about if an item is legit or not?

Aba

I say not. Not because I'm afraid of everyone seeing my SUPER 1337 ZOMG DUPER items...but because if checking everyone's items was possible, people would just check everyone's items...and if they had worse items....TOWN..

think about it..everyone in cz (99%) runs if they redball anyway. Imagine if they saw you had +1 +2 +3 and they had +0 etc.. Noobs would all just town.

ReiRei

Ok think back to elsasa's kohack when it let u see everyones items they were wearing how awesome was it all the lil dip shits who db hacked , duped , and babashopped couldn't hide there shit nemore , and it was AWESOME .[/b]
    I wouldn't know how awesome it was as I NEVER used a kohack or other cheat.. tell us, which other cheats did you use that were awesome?

I wouldn't know how awesome it was as I NEVER used a kohack or other cheat.. tell us, which other cheats did you use that were awesome?[/b]
    kosp koxp heaven fire prove ur point retard i was simply saying looking at other items and them not being able to hide them is awesome i also enjoyed repotting in the battlefield

if ur trying to make a point that im a cheater you might be a little late i kinda made that on my own like 5 years ago

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345