Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Instant Classics CZ PK

This is a discussion on Instant Classics CZ PK within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you all know, we're the best ardream clan. :P We sometimes go to RLB and own there, but this ...
Page: 1

Default Instant Classics CZ PK

As you all know, we're the best ardream clan. :P
    We sometimes go to RLB and own there, but this time, we thought we'd take it to the next level... cz

We owned some humans and here's our proof:

Instant Classics 4 LIFE

gogo flame

Wow, good job =)

Bib Senior Member

who said 59's cant pk in cz.

LOL AT INSTANT CLASSICS for even posting this first of all.. i mean cmon no lifes if every1 in this game does what u do the game would b pointless... They are 000000 SKILL Go spend another 2000 dollars each on this game please mayb u can own a bunch of lvl 80s or somthing stupid babas should get banned nuff nuff

Bib Senior Member

why so serious, were just having fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    LOL AT INSTANT CLASSICS for even posting this first of all.. i mean cmon no lifes if every1 in this game does what u do the game would b pointless... They are 000000 SKILL Go spend another 2000 dollars each on this game please mayb u can own a bunch of lvl 80s or somthing stupid babas should get banned nuff nuff
    1) we are lvl 59 killing 80's in dcz, so relax on that point.

2) you have no clue as to what goes on within our clan, so hop off

3) do you like fat chicks?

another jealous nub cuz he has shit gear cuz hes some poor broke bitch livin in his moms trailor? if people got money they can spend it as they wish go QQ more if u dont like it quit simple as that, and ask around if people in our clan have skill im sure u will find that ur very wrong
    also yes people may have baba'd but we have also made LOTS of coins in game from either upgrading or buy/resell so get ur facts straight, also we have many ppl with semi decent gear not even full olds (boooom) barely just got a ds 6 and duel old sse's woah super baba!

Not everyone babas in the clan. I baba'd 10gbs of my gear, rest made myself

coming from the newb himself lol how bout instead buying ALLL +9 shit u go get a girlfriend and spend some money on real life IM JEALOUS.... NO WAY lol this is a game not real life u have nothing in real life and to make u feel good u buy everything u can to try and get good at a video game but ur combo sucks and YOU ARE NOTHING without u baba gear so please save the embarassment

3 WORDS FOR DECIEVER----------GET A LIFE

coming from the newb himself lol how bout instead buying ALLL +9 shit u go get a girlfriend and spend some money on real life IM JEALOUS.... NO WAY lol this is a game not real life u have nothing in real life and to make u feel good u buy everything u can to try and get good at a video game but ur combo sucks and YOU ARE NOTHING without u baba gear so please save the embarassment

rofl @ this, made me laugh pretty good so thanks for that you know nothing about me or how much i spent on this game or anything about my life, and my combo is pretty good but nice try, who are u in game please tell me so i can laugh at you, and u say get a life but yet u come on forum and flame people woah tuff guy!
    and ALL +9 shit i have 2 +9s which i got dirt cheap so u fail again there GTFO

so just because people have gear in a video game, you assume they have no life, good one. and who are you saying would eb shit without their gear? everyone in the clan is skilled, so I have no idea who you are talking about. we have rogues with 1100 AP that would run train on you any day.

why don't you share your dcz char with us?

again no girlfriend or life lol and WHAO IS ANY1 a tuff guy online OMG GIVE ME UR IGN SO I CAN LUAGH?

ur prop nerdy ass 17 year old that plays this game all day and begged ur mom OMG PLEASE BUY ME TOTA+9 AND HS+9 PLOX PLOX PLOX GTFO

one nerd at a time please dont need 2 nuff nuff chris

again no girlfriend or life lol and WHAO IS ANY1 a tuff guy online OMG GIVE ME UR IGN SO I CAN LUAGH?

ur prop nerdy ass 17 year old that plays this game all day and begged ur mom OMG PLEASE BUY ME TOTA+9 AND HS+9 PLOX PLOX PLOX GTFO
    keep thinking u know anything about me cuz ur obviously very wrong.. keep it up making ur self look more idiotic by the minute, go flame more u failure

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast