Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Instant Classics CZ PK

This is a discussion on Instant Classics CZ PK within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow rly ur worse then buddha was jerad subway cmon man please edit that and think for a little bit ...
Page: 3

wow rly ur worse then buddha was jerad subway cmon man please edit that and think for a little bit so i can laugh a litte cuz thats not even almost funny

and read ur comebacks before calling me a nerd please....... nuff nuff

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    LOL AT INSTANT CLASSICS for even posting this first of all.. i mean cmon no lifes if every1 in this game does what u do the game would b pointless... They are 000000 SKILL Go spend another 2000 dollars each on this game please mayb u can own a bunch of lvl 80s or somthing stupid babas should get banned nuff nuff
    who is this idiot anyway?

ME i am a person that flames babas if ucould read IDIOT and GG on supporting them they think they are good cuz they can buy gear and own lol GJ GO BABAS KEEP SPENDING MONEY AND TRY make urselfs happy but video games dont help u mayb should quit and get somthing called a life AKA for the nerds RL as in real life u no the one that matters but gg

and

goodnight

PS chris cmon man make me laugh one more time with another comeback PLEASE if u dont wanna embaress urself just pm me it so i can laugh promise i wont tell ur friends

Little archer Senior Member

im not supporting anyone but yea good job on making urself look like if u were 5 years old.

or maybe you are... o well i cant be sure.

just ignore the kid imo, he wouldnt b arguing if there wasnt someone replying
    Last edited by razor; 08-16-2010 at 04:20 AM.

who are u anyway idiot?

who are u anyway idiot?
    seriously, if you don't even know razor then haven't played c-west longer then 1 day. You are just this random who nobody knows/heard of.

coming from the newb himself lol how bout instead buying ALLL +9 shit u go get a girlfriend and spend some money on real life IM JEALOUS.... NO WAY lol this is a game not real life u have nothing in real life and to make u feel good u buy everything u can to try and get good at a video game but ur combo sucks and YOU ARE NOTHING without u baba gear so please save the embarassment

3 WORDS FOR DECIEVER----------GET A LIFE
    you just told someone to get a life on a gaming website good for you.

razor all i heard is he is a bad archer but i didnt want to embarss him and thank u oscar all compliments accepted.. tho yes gaming website i play ko but i dont no life and spend a GRAND+ on it but GG SUPPORT BABAS IDIOTS.. One thing is that ur good like Sininis but another if u suck like DECiEVER THINKS HE ALL GG CUZ WOO IM ONLY PERSON IN DCZ WiTH +9 WPES WOOOOOO IM GOD LOVE ME CUZ MY FAMILY DOESNT NUFF NUFF

Ps... make the game beter play legit and earn ur stuff legit thanks and bb im done flaming for newbs that cant make a pretty penny in A GAME legitly BB

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

He's climbing in your windows, he's snatching your people up tryin to rape them, so yall need to hide yo kids, hide you wife, and hide your husband, cus they rapin everybody out here.

Right..... I barely baba'd... The only item I did was the glass belt. Everything else I got myself (which isn't much for some people).

We were just having a fun time doing this. This doesn't prove that we don't have a life. If you think that, you're a dumbass. I probably pk'd a total of 2, maybe 3 hours that day.

ME i am a person that flames babas if ucould read IDIOT and GG on supporting them they think they are good cuz they can buy gear and own lol GJ GO BABAS KEEP SPENDING MONEY AND TRY make urselfs happy but video games dont help u mayb should quit and get somthing called a life AKA for the nerds RL as in real life u no the one that matters but gg

and

goodnight

PS chris cmon man make me laugh one more time with another comeback PLEASE if u dont wanna embaress urself just pm me it so i can laugh promise i wont tell ur friends
    Im 19 and i work 30 hours a week and go to school full time (15 credit hours this semester) and i have had a gf for three years (in december). So don't tell me i dont have a life.

Beholdlove

razor all i heard is he is a bad archer but i didnt want to embarss him and thank u oscar all compliments accepted.. tho yes gaming website i play ko but i dont no life and spend a GRAND+ on it but GG SUPPORT BABAS IDIOTS.. One thing is that ur good like Sininis but another if u suck like DECiEVER THINKS HE ALL GG CUZ WOO IM ONLY PERSON IN DCZ WiTH +9 WPES WOOOOOO IM GOD LOVE ME CUZ MY FAMILY DOESNT NUFF NUFF

Ps... make the game beter play legit and earn ur stuff legit thanks and bb im done flaming for newbs that cant make a pretty penny in A GAME legitly BB
    someone sounds extremly jealous making so much postes like this lol.
    Maybe if you spend more time on this game and forum you will become just as cool as they are !

what's even funnier is that he doesn't play dcz, supposedly, and yet he still flames us.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I think my head just exploded.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123