Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

X-trap blocked recent massive speedhacking?

This is a discussion on X-trap blocked recent massive speedhacking? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; notice all the fuckin losers like satanic couldn't speedhack away anymore when they redball twitching is still there though, RIGHT ...
Page: 1

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Default X-trap blocked recent massive speedhacking?

notice all the fuckin losers like satanic couldn't speedhack away anymore when they redball

twitching is still there though, RIGHT BLACKTIMEE? <_<

Default Re: X-trap blocked recent massive speedhacking?

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    notice all the fuckin losers like satanic couldn't speedhack away anymore when they redball * *

twitching is still there though, RIGHT BLACKTIMEE? *<_<
    no speedhack ? u're joking right?

Nosferatu_Incognito

I hope your not talking about satanic_nirvana?

I think most of thise "speedhackers" are dual core cpu users and dunno whether x-trap did or not anything about it

Originally posted by nesma
    I think most of thise "speedhackers" are dual core cpu users and dunno whether x-trap did or not anything about it
    ya i had a thought about that but there were way too many, all at the same time :huh:

xtrap won/t help on twiching coz u dun need 3rd program to that

That can only be done while chasing someone. If the twitcher is being chased, he is fucked. Besides the speed they get is nothing compared to speed hackers that use third party programs. I think dual cores will get DC by Xtrap, not sure tho.

yea but kospers r back <_<

it isnt dual core cpu i dont think. They are running with swift and then they sprint and it stacks on top. At least thats what i saw several warriors do. So either its a new hack or just the old memory editing technique.

Originally posted by 0000000
    it isnt dual core cpu i dont think. They are running with swift and then they sprint and it stacks on top. At least thats what i saw several warriors do. So either its a new hack or just the old memory editing technique.
    memory editing

AviT

but you would expect respected clan like N_O to ban these people from clan........ hope you kicked soon speedy_haci_tr or what ever you name is just know it probaly means speed haxor come on waqggy bin this wanker brings a bad rep to you clan name

Banned

Xtrap's been beaten already - just now I found a FULL party of haxors at golems in raiba w/ arrow shower hack and possibly auto heal/buff. I managed to lure giant golems to them and got most of them xpd (although nearly sacrificing myself doing so, I was left with 0 hp and had to get a buff :P) And I forgot to take an SS, AND fraps took 2 mins to load -.-

trozzzz

Default xtrap

I got error about speed something when i was in merchant and game shutdown.. i hope i dont get banned i dont use any focking 3d part tools.. xtrap are scarry

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Originally posted by AviT
    but you would expect respected clan like N_O to ban these people from clan........ * hope you kicked soon speedy_haci_tr or what ever you name is just know it probaly means speed haxor *come on waqggy bin this wanker brings *a bad rep to you clan name
    Speedy has been in N_O more than a year, but its not first time we have heard about that. We have always taken action againt cheaters in our clan. If u have proofs about this what u say then ofc we will kick him. Most ppl know how we think about cheaters.

Yun_Yuuzhan

All I know is every day in cz I get these retard warriors with their duffers come interrupt me at golems, and they always catch up to me gradually as I run from them. It's sure as hell not lag every time.

The pathetic part is all the fags doing it are too new to the game to remember the golden age before cheaters ruined it. How many people have been robbed of a good KO experience because of lowlifes like this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast