Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Intentions to go pass 70?

This is a discussion on Intentions to go pass 70? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; race to level 80 warrior anyone, come on dmio...
Page: 5

race to level 80 warrior anyone, come on dmio

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

iŽd go 75, much nicer builds at that lvl, at least for priest

zetazeta

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    im pretty sure skills wont be implemented...since ive heard japko doesnt have the skills. *Im at work...no msn.
    im pretty sure japko has it now, and also china ko, taiwan ko, and korea ko all have lvl caps at 80, and they are about to change it to 90..

and i bet lots of ppl are gonna lvl to 80 once they add it, its just a matter of time, if you look at the asia KO, everybody pk at lvl 80 and nobody under 80 actually pk :S

p3nda

Yea but they are asian ... ^_^

Originally posted by phantomlink
    70-71 is 350m

I'm going for 72 at least prob, 9 skill combo ^_^
    what is the skill at 72?

BattyBat

Originally posted by zetazeta+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zetazeta)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    im pretty sure skills wont be implemented...since ive heard japko doesnt have the skills. *Im at work...no msn.
    im pretty sure japko has it now, and also china ko, taiwan ko, and korea ko all have lvl caps at 80, and they are about to change it to 90..

and i bet lots of ppl are gonna lvl to 80 once they add it, its just a matter of time, if you look at the asia KO, everybody pk at lvl 80 and nobody under 80 actually pk :S[/b]
    thats the problem for me. how do they control the macro that will inevitably happen and give people the edge quicker? I cant see a way they will, as they never have before. Mentioning no names, hakan_53_tr and lordofthehumans, how much money on them being miles ahead of everyone?

(oops i mentioned names

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345