Interesting Bi-Frost question on main forums

This is a discussion on Interesting Bi-Frost question on main forums within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thread opened and closed before I saw it. http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=191075 But Pergrine needed ASAP to find out what a bi-frost fragment ...
Page: 1

Ignore Me Senior Member

Thread opened and closed before I saw it. http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=191075
    But Pergrine needed ASAP to find out what a bi-frost fragment was worth when it first opened.
    So people try to guess prices per server. Thread closed 20 mins after opening.

I think they are going to unstack them. h34r:

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

they're prob going to lower the drop rate.

DeHealer

Wow, if they bring BF back it will be sooo cool.

Banned

They might have a option to buy frags via PUS. Then again he would not have asked for coin pricing.

lil_mageskillz

how did he even find his answer from those posts?

Banned

They might have a option to buy frags via PUS. Then again he would not have asked for coin pricing.[/b]
    Mabye he need to know the ingame price to decide how many and how much USD they have to buy them for from PUS.

Mabye he need to know the ingame price to decide how many and how much USD they have to buy them for from PUS.[/b]
    Crazy Shit... but its possible... its k2. =)

Former KOK A.d.m.i.n Validating

Mabye he need to know the ingame price to decide how many and how much USD they have to buy them for from PUS.[/b]
    They can't go around that so easily. Only the price in coins is not enough to determine the $$ cost of an item. They would have asked for a price of a PUS item as well.

My guess is that this info will be used in a future event which gives away fragments as a reward (e.g. GM setting up merchant of them and needs to know the price).

Maybe they'll edit the Sundries and make him sell it,which is less likely ;d

tommyleonghk

I LOLed at Linus's reply in CAPS... :lol:

they could be up to anything ... they can always disable whatever they want ... thats what they are best at doing >.<

well... to keep a balanced amount of BF uniques (so that they dont get too rare and to prevent the market from getting worse)... they could put it up for sale at NPC for a price of 40mil - 999mil for varies kind of fragments...

or you could easily pay usd for +9 items ... which i think is better lol dont have to risk your coins getting junk from the chaotic generator and risk donating it to the anvil :lol:

Banned

That, or they are gunna have another free item event when you purchase something from the power up store. Perhaps they are wondering if they should add those as an item to possibly get