Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Interesting Relatively New MMORPG

This is a discussion on Interesting Relatively New MMORPG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; cmon guys we need mroe active people there try it out =D it's good fun for your spare time....
Page: 2

cmon guys we need mroe active people there try it out =D it's good fun for your spare time.

oldboy

what the difference between this and opening word/notepad and writing a story about an adventurer?

obviously you havent even looked at it because thats not at all what its like..... so go post your pointless bullshit somewhere else your opinion means nothing here you are useless =D, oh and have a nice day

as I said before, all you new people who keep signing up wanna post if you like it or not???

cmon guys I'd like to see more of ya there, we always can use more active players

Helldin665

I've played a few of these games such as sqx and warriors2.
    Must say that i liked sqx best of them. allthough with this game you can kinda explore how much you want.
    I'd give it a 3/5 where sqx is a 4/5

=D thanks for replying, see guys this is a pretty cool game, y'all should come and check it out

we are still in need of more active players =D come join us

anew refferal contest just started so anyone who likes MMO's should go check it out everyone should check it out for that matter...it takes less then a minute to sign up and you'd be helping out a fellow KO player =D, plus who knows check out the chat and you might really like it, its an awesome community.

no offense but this game is retarded even pokemon would be better than this

lmao, you cant say that when you didnt even really played it...you went on for like 10 seconds...never participated in any pvp never went on the chat nothing....please only comment if you've actually tryed the game not just biased it because its text based

i played the game for like 2 min and since there was no actually gameplay i quit cos that's just plain gay. then went to chat and some 40 yr old was talking about him having a stomach ache

what are you talking about no gameplay...can you just not figure out how to work it or something ??? its not that complicated...its not complicated at all....my 8 year old brother can work it without a problem when I ask him to....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12