Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Interserver Wars

This is a discussion on Interserver Wars within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My opinion is : "The Girakon server isn't good server for competition bettwen servers", why?! There isn't great lvls in ...
Page: 17

Banned

My opinion is :

"The Girakon server isn't good server for competition bettwen servers", why?!
    There isn't great lvls in Girakon... Since the maxim lvl there maybe is 66 or less.
    People from there (girakon) isnt babashoper at the point of uniques, they have some uniques but isnt enough for competition bettwen servers. The players are still a bit noobs for that competition cuz the server have about 1 mounth, and not 2 or 3 or even 4 years old... like Diez and Ares.[/b]
    I see that even though you are a vip member, you still can't read. Since page one of TWELVE of this post, it has been said time and time again. EVERYONE WILL BE GIVEN A LEVEL 70 CHARACTER, ON ALL SERVERS, REGARDLESS OF SERVER OR CURRENT CHARACTER LEVEL. Girakon peeps will have the same level and probably gear as Ares does. Since it's K2, probably +1 shell, +1 weapon and +5/6 accessories.

C^^

done... what?[/b]
    spamming h34r:

Banned

You sir are an idiot, is PriestDro a noob? no, and he's on Girakon dont be a dumbass, every server will have equal gear, and lvl's so the age of servers dont matter in that respect. People have gone from Ares, and Diez to newer servers constantly, yes the level of skill is higher on older servers, but there is no possible way to honestly say a server is "noob" because each has it's great players.[/b]
    1º i flammed you?

I never said the girakon players are NOOBS ! just said "we" arent good to do it, priestdro can be babashoper but one warrior or whatever from diez (etc) kill him so fast (a good player, babashoper..)

do u know that ALL the players will have equal equipement/lvl? :mellow:[/b]
    No i dont know, just my clan was ally with lnsanity on csw and i killed hh and orcs for repair it, and i have eyes for see the damage.
    Panda received 500+ damage from me, maybe from dies.. 1 hs = die ?
    And ya, im was at hh side almost 1 week ago and all was only 43 ~ 80, just it.
    Orc Side is same, on my clan i have 3 members almost 66 (65 80%.. 60%..)

Banned

Here's a link to the page:
    http://knightonlineworld.com/kol_event.php

For those that haven't read it, we will all be getting level 70 characters. Registration opens August 24th.[/b]

They said that all players will be given lvl 70 characters, and there are ways to get items (you don't use your own I'm guessing) So it should be pretty fair.[/b]

Everyone gets lvl 70..[/b]

to those who cant read
    evryone gets lvl70 chars...[/b]

Ur really shitty reader eh?
    its bin said more than 10 times, all will have lvl 70[/b]

No i dont know, just my clan was ally with lnsanity on csw and i killed hh and orcs for repair it, and i have eyes for see the damage.[/b]
    These are quotes from the first 1-2 pages. You would think 10 pages later people would stop complaining that Girakon doesn't have a chance.

wawh

1º i flammed you?

I never said the girakon players are NOOBS ! just said "we" arent good to do it, priestdro can be babashoper but one warrior or whatever from diez (etc) kill him so fast (a good player, babashoper..)
    No i dont know, just my clan was ally with lnsanity on csw and i killed hh and orcs for repair it, and i have eyes for see the damage.
    Orc Side is same, on my clan i have 3 members almost 66 (65 80%.. 60%..)[/b]
    you just proved you're an idiot... :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Orc Side is same, on my clan i have 3 members almost 66 (65 80%.. 60%..)[/b]
    are u mentally retarded? on ISW server EVERY SERVER(ares,diez,girakon, edena, etc) WILL HAVE THE SAME LEVELS(EVERYONE WILL BE LVL 70) AND EVERYONE WILL HAVE THE SAME GEAR

Banned Senior Member

omfsdfsdhgfhfdagsdb some ppl really dumb ... like 100 times ppl said everyone will be same lvl no matter which server and some nubs still writing bshits , wasting my time reading their shit xD

Jacoli

Like we have to put it in BIG BOLD LETTERS, people STILL wont get it.

Banned Senior Member

Smash ure retarded

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

These are quotes from the first 1-2 pages. You would think 10 pages later people would stop complaining that Girakon doesn't have a chance.[/b]
    +1

MillionVoices

Register doesnt mean your accepted.

Coolboy how do u know that you got selected. ?

yea but dude girakon has no chance because the highest level is like 66 ! THIS IS MADNESS §§

just kidding btw

Banned Senior Member

It said ty for registering so I think I got in :P

dorpwn

wow smash, what a retard

Speed

Register doesnt mean your accepted.[/b]
    what makes u think it doesnt mean that?... i mean if you click register and it says thank you for registering... shit i would think im in lol

and it so funny reading ppl like smash hahaha.... way too funny