Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Interview with MMORFURY.com

This is a discussion on Interview with MMORFURY.com within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he got that right, just mis-spelled it "non english speakers". nice form of speaking ^_^...
Page: 2

didinino

he got that right, just mis-spelled it "non english speakers".
    nice form of speaking ^_^

AlteaDaPriest

We all criticize the problems with K2 but I think for the most part they have been trying to fix a lot of their problems. There are waaay less dupes then there were just a year or so ago, they fixed the exp bugs, arrow hack in cz, many of the koxp type programs don't work at all. Much of the problem is that there are so many hackers, programmers, farmers etc. working just as hard, if not harder trying to come up with new ways around new fixes. All MMO games have these problems that are worth playing. You can find bots and sites dedicated to selling WOW gold, characters, etc. and the same goes for other MMOs. As long as their is a perceived value in items, players will keep playing first, and exploiters will always look to make money from them second. It is truly a reflection of state of our world economies and standards.[/b]
    Guild Wars doesnt has any probs with that, WOW isnt that bugged like KO WAY less bots then koxpers/ MSNkoxpers here, Ragnarok has way much less botters, and so on. K2 sucks, face it or leave

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

We all criticize the problems with K2 but I think for the most part they have been trying to fix a lot of their problems. There are waaay less dupes then there were just a year or so ago, they fixed the exp bugs, arrow hack in cz, many of the koxp type programs don't work at all. Much of the problem is that there are so many hackers, programmers, farmers etc. working just as hard, if not harder trying to come up with new ways around new fixes. All MMO games have these problems that are worth playing. You can find bots and sites dedicated to selling WOW gold, characters, etc. and the same goes for other MMOs. As long as their is a perceived value in items, players will keep playing first, and exploiters will always look to make money from them second. It is truly a reflection of state of our world economies and standards.[/b]

Drop the fenboi additude. And again, get ur facts straight.

Drop the fenboi additude. And again, get ur facts straight.[/b]

Again, you use simple minded insults to back up ur hate for KO, even though u quit forever ago but still troll the forums on KO4life. Loser much?

WOW has hundreds of bots on all the time and gold farmers, and so does Guild Wars. Those are the facts, and so are the ones I stated before.

Back your opinions with less opinions or stfu and leave like uve threatened in the past. /Haters

Again, you use simple minded insults to back up ur hate for KO, even though u quit forever ago but still troll the forums on KO4life. Loser much?

WOW has hundreds of bots on all the time and gold farmers, and so does Guild Wars. Those are the facts, and so are the ones I stated before.

Back your opinions with less opinions or stfu and leave like uve threatened in the past. /Haters[/b]
    Lol, try harder. Thought u could come up with a bit better pointless accusation than a old "lol men, u quitz game, get lost for myy forums NOW!" Me threatening to leave in the past unless my kiddo demands (worth stfu'ing) arent met? Huh?

What opinions u need. Take ur purple fenboi glasses off and look againg. Less dupe? Maybe, but no way in hell its completly gone. Besides was there even any dupewipe? Exp bug/CZ combo? Took a while but they did fix it, only to be replaced by massive speed hax, china labor and other goodies.

Wow, GW and even L2 retail servers with its bots and ebay are way out of KO's league. KO is just a random little nofactor game with a massive cheater population. And holy crap u can find a place wheres a huge KO itemzz/chrazzz site also, HOLY CRAP its ko4life!!1!. :P

Point is that ur in denial how things rly are and try ever so hard to find/promote some pits of positivism, in a manner of a fenboi. Stop acting like i have smth against u. I dont give a shit about u, i just gave an advice, better take it.

Lol, try harder. Thought u could come up with a bit better pointless accusation than a old "lol men, u quitz game, get lost for myy forums NOW!" Me threatening to leave in the past unless my kiddo demands (worth stfu'ing) arent met? Huh?

What opinions u need. Take ur purple fenboi glasses off and look againg. Less dupe? Maybe, but no way in hell its completly gone. Besides was there even any dupewipe? Exp bug/CZ combo? Took a while but they did fix it, only to be replaced by massive speed hax, china labor and other goodies.

Wow, GW and even L2 retail servers with its bots and ebay are way out of KO's league. KO is just a random little nofactor game with a massive cheater population. And holy crap u can find a place wheres a huge KO itemzz/chrazzz site also, HOLY CRAP its ko4life!!1!. :P

Point is that ur in denial how things rly are and try ever so hard to find/promote some pits of positivism, in a manner of a fenboi. Stop acting like i have smth against u. I dont give a shit about u, i just gave an advice, better take it.[/b]

LOL. Dude you talk like u don't care but ur so bitter that you call anyone who doesn't share your hate for all that is KO a fenboi. Personally, a person who would use such a limp wristed term must have the same qualities he "thinks" others have.

And if you think for one second WOW and other games are in "another league" and KO is THE cheating game, ur more diluted then the self proclaimed non caring rants you leave here in a forum that is based again around a game you left. And yes, that does go towards a reflection of ur character, what kind of freak trolls a game forum related to a game that makes him curl up in the fetal position whenever he hears it mentioned. Stop whimpering, you sound like a lil bitch.

What happened to you in this game that you wanna slit ur tiny lil pale emo wrists over? Take control of urself and get over it. People still enjoy the game, some for a hell of a lot longer than I have. And yes, I still enjoy it too.

You think the speed hacking that is going on is worse than the arrow shower and hacks of the passed??? YOU'RE HIGH.

You think the gold farmers are worse than the +5 flame rings, +10 Sherions etc that WERE DELETED in the BF wipe? You have the audacity to make a comparison??? If you really knew about this game you'd know all about the wipes that went on and why the current market is low since they were even able to control not only item duping but coins as well.

Yes you do need to sit down and STFU. Back ur whining up with REAL facts douche dick and put some meat behind ur arguments instead of making vale opinions and even shallower arguments. Take ur own advice and quit (for realzzzz <--- what kind retard uses zzzz to emphasis his words...). Get some balls u woman.

agendas

[/b]
    [/b]
    post about interview; argue in pm

its always good to see the people behind the works coming out to talk

Sry but i dont have a need to fight with a forum templar.

About topic, seems that they do some serious arselicking. Being new and stuff. All the reviews i read were sucky and seem to be done in a manner of a high school kid who needs to pass his essay. In conclusion, another random lolololnofactor amoeba site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12