Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

question about 999 days ban

This is a discussion on question about 999 days ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all .. i have 1 question ..when gm ban acc for 999 days .. this acc never more back ...
Page: 1

Hi all .. i have 1 question ..when gm ban acc for 999 days .. this acc never more back or in 999 you can enter again in the acc.Any was ban for 999 and later your acc back?? .

sexy Owa

from what i understood in your post your asking if its possable that the account will be unbanned before 999 days? ive seen 3 situations when the account was recovered within a year so id say its possable, not sure how to get it done though.

why you got banned blanq ? :/

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

from what i understood in your post your asking if its possable that the account will be unbanned before 999 days? ive seen 3 situations when the account was recovered within a year so id say its possable, not sure how to get it done though.[/b]
    no, he's asking if the 999 equals a permanent ban (lifetime) or if the ban actually expires after those 999days and if the account would be useable again.

sexy Owa

no, he's asking if the 999 equals a permanent ban (lifetime) or if the ban actually expires after those 999days and if the account would be useable again.[/b]
    my bad thank you for setting me straight h34r: it should be useable again id say though

Hostage

I'd say that you could use the account after 999 days.

Ty bro ..yes i want know it .. i no ban =) .. my friend have in dies acc with 80 gb set chitin+8 . toto+8 and a lot uniques etc...he was ban for 999 days about 2 years ago .

kennyburger

isn't it terminated?

Some friends account of mine got banned about 2.5 years ago, we all are trying to connect to his account to see if it actually gets unbanned

give me a month or two and ill let you know if you get unbanned or not.

my 1st char "kohack" was banned for its name, i got it back like 2 year after that, then I got hacked and just when I got my acc back they banned it coz of koxp and some other shit (amazing how i can koxp without my acc and without a computer, maybe im a real mage... stupid k2)
    couldnt even see my n00b mage again

but yeah, u'll get unbanned after 999 days

Banned

u can always buy unban for usd, u need to know who to ask for that, thats all
    guees why all those ppl with "pern" bans r back ingame after some time h34r:

4que

2.5 year ban, man why come back, must have some pimp stuff on it.

sexy Owa

guees why all those ppl with "pern" bans r back ingame after some time h34r:[/b]
    please, for the love of god, tell me where the usd is to be sent so i can get my accounts unbanned. IMO thats an untrue statement eldar... otherwise kinshi would have been returned a long time ago.

Aba

:P

"gm please ban my account, I gotta focus on highschool, and when I'm out I'll be back "

guees why all those ppl with "pern" bans r back ingame after some time h34r:[/b]

Ask Legend how he got his character back the 4-5 times he was banned...man I wish I had his +3 ROF...gyft plz.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast