Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Invalid Password?!

This is a discussion on Invalid Password?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lately I changed my password. (Like 2~3 weeks ago) Now almost every day, I try to login and it tells ...
Page: 1

BlackIrish

Lately I changed my password. (Like 2~3 weeks ago)
    Now almost every day, I try to login and it tells me wrong pass lol. Me and my sharer only use COPY PASTE since someone hacked our old account.
    Anyhow, every time I got that message I did "forgot password", changed it through mail.. I assumed up to now its a known issue that many players are experiencing, so I ignored it. Btw I never got any email saying someone changed my pass, and my email couldent be hacked cause if K2 sent emails and someone deletes em, they are in my bin which can't be deleted for 2 days and I think I woulda noticed.
    Today my partner got dced, we tried logging in and tells us wrong password again. So I tell it to change through mail and all, but it just didn't send! I dunno what to do!
    I sent support ticket saying I can give all info of that accound and credit card and everything needed but so far no response.. Anyone else getting this issue too? Have I been K2'ED badly?
    WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

lately lots of ppl are being hacked.
    i think data base hack is back :angry:

SouljaPriest

if ur password is longer than 12+ letters only but 12 Letters in cuz there cant be more than 12

Exemple:

U changed ur pw too : 123456789123456
    so only use now :123456789123

u can make a longer password as u can use !

BlackIrish

No, my recent wassword was 8 characters long. I had a password with 12 charactars and K2 sent my email password change or w/e successfuly :\

NaidenZ

hacked then xD

Touchfemale

BlackIrish

hacked then xD[/b]
    Don't think so. I copy paste my pass and so does my sharer, only I know the secret answer pass and all..

SouljaPriest

if its not cuz of to much characters .. i think u get hacked .. i want say but i dont think k2 help u to get a new PW xD or Something

BlackIrish

Is it possible providing all the info and get my account back? How do I do that? Open a new account and send through CS? I don't understand whats going on

What you can do is: Change you're E-mail and password, don't tell it to anybody! not even to you're sharer!

(And prey :P)

BlackIrish

And how will that help me getting my account back? And I'm not worried about my sharer, 1st of all he doesn't have a clue whats my email and pass, 2nd he is my rl friend and I 100% trust him. All I want is my account back.. Is it possible K2 just delayed sending the mail?

SouljaPriest

u can try .. i think they wont help you!!! forgot pw and make new PW via E-maiL if hacked didnt change the email

BlackIrish

Wow you make an expression of a complete retard. I tried "forgot password" but they didn't send any e-mail :\

Touchfemale

go with another account and ask about ur pw and gives all ur credits card 4 last numbers and last msn and all info u can give

MyBitch

I had the same problem.. As i see it its not ppl getting hacked, but an error in there database that randomly changes ur password whitout telling you... ofc if u lose items ur hacked..

all u can do is to submit a suport ticket. (how can u do that if u cant log the website?)
    well if u have linked ur acc to a G1 account then u can acces ur mykol suport system there and provide them whit all the info they need and get it changes. (i did this and got my acc back whitin 36hours)..

if u dont have a G1 acc linked to ur ko acc.. then u must do it on a 2nd ko acc and provide all the info they need..

in both cases they need all payment + acc regitration date + birthday and more if they ask for it.

Gl getting ur acc back and i hope u didnt lose anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast