Question nd help if can :<

This is a discussion on Question nd help if can :< within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i have 1 account wich is realy old .... Recently i whanted do change pw nd all to it.... ...
Page: 1

Default Question nd help if can :<

Well i have 1 account wich is realy old ....
    Recently i whanted do change pw nd all to it....
    Tried do logg in with all my acc infos nd all butt it whas keep say there is one error .....
    Asked on forum nd aleenia say that my accoutn is not linked...
    Well tried do link it then....
    Whas goo to g1 site butt when i type my acc name it keep say is already in-use...
    Sended ticked to CS nd them say :

Thank you for contacting the Knight Online Customer Support Team! We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

In order to link a pre-existing account to your GamersFirst account, please follow the instructions below:

Log into your MyKOL page at Knight Online World &ndash; Free to Play Online Fantasy MMORPG & Massive PVP Multiplayer Game &ndash; Gamers First
    Click on the "Get Link Code" button
    Answer your Secret Question to obtain your Link Code
    Copy this number down
    Log into your GamersFirst account from GamersFirst &ndash; Free To Play Multiplayer Online Games, Free MMO, Fantasy MMO, Online FPS, Free Multiplayer Car Racing, Adventure, Shooting & Strategy Games Online
    Click on the game that you want to link your account from
    Click the "Add Existing Account" button
    Enter your account information and link code along with verify the words in the image
    Click on "Add Existing Account" button
    Once you have done this, your account will be automatically linked to your GamersFirst account.

Soo how do i supose do link my existed account? If anyone had this problem nd solved it somehow please tell me ... Cause i really whant do update my acc infos nd cant cause i dont have my acc linked nd cant link it to g1

from what i know, if ur account has special characters or things like that you have to follow a specific procedure, try checking the ko forums for more info. hope this helps

if ucan log knightonlineworld.com but cant log g1 i dont thing ur acc hawe special characters

Quote Originally Posted by zolikas View Post
    if ucan log knightonlineworld.com but cant log g1 i dont thing ur acc hawe special characters
    I cant logg on any ...
    Nd dont have any special caracters....
    Tried kinda everythinq....
    Made 1 topic 1 month ago nd also pmed aleenia,sended tickets to cs,still nothinc .....
    The new system is sucks....
    Miss old system where u whas can change ur infos in-game.....
    Anyway any other replys? i mean did there is any other ways do gett my acc linked for do can change pw nd secure my acc better ?

can you log to game ? if yes so do password remind .. you will get pass to ur emeil.. and u will see password hawe any smal or capital symbols .. or write ticket to cheage ur password because u can login game but cant log to web site

Quote Originally Posted by zolikas View Post
    can you log to game ? if yes so do password remind .. you will get pass to ur emeil.. and u will see password hawe any smal or capital symbols .. or write ticket to cheage ur password because u can login game but cant log to web site
    Try this way