Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Investigate.

This is a discussion on Investigate. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yet to deny it? You think i know who logs onto everyones KO4life accounts? dude you are so stupid, you ...
Page: 5

Yet to deny it? You think i know who logs onto everyones KO4life accounts? dude you are so stupid, you dont have proof to show that is for sure who you think it is. How do you know he didnt make up that email? ITS RUNNING FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS! USE UR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianTrini View Post
    1. If Bringing up this so called "Maha" would help your argument...then i would understand...but it doesn't. Noone knows who this Maha is, and it cannot be proven.

2. If this post went into SLN reply's, it defeats the purpose. Just close it now, and let the mod make a final post.

3. If you comment this, its considered spam, so just stop while ur not ahead.
    Lol, Dugroka knows who Maha is.
    Its his clannie.
    You don't have any idea.
    You have nothing to do with this.
    Stop.

Huh? Who is Maha? Just because I dont say something about that little useless insertation you made that means I know who you are talking about?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    Yet to deny it? You think i know who logs onto everyones KO4life accounts? dude you are so stupid, you dont have proof to show that is for sure who you think it is. How do you know he didnt make up that email? ITS RUNNING FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS! USE UR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!
    Show me where that email is used from the same IP.
    I would like to ask you a question.
    Where would you possibly invent [email protected]
    Is that his grandfather?
    His uncle?
    Josh is Canadian.
    Not israelian.

Oh, and who is Maha? I bet if I come in vent right now,
    you are there with Maha. Stop being ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    Show me where that email is used from the same IP.
    I would like to ask you a question.
    Where would you possibly invent [email protected]
    Is that his grandfather?
    His uncle?
    Josh is Canadian.
    Not israelian.

Oh, and who is Maha? I bet if I come in vent right now,
    you are there with Maha. Stop being ignorant.
    ? I dont understand you kid, where could he possibly come up with that? My guess would be the same way as anyone could come up with just about any other random ass email. Anyways you have no logic behined ur arguments, im not waisting my time with a half brain dead tard anymore

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    ? I dont understand you kid, where could he possibly come up with that? My guess would be the same way as anyone could come up with just about any other random ass email. Anyways you have no logic behined ur arguments, im not waisting my time with a half brain dead tard anymore
    Again, you have yet to put it in print.
    That Nukka is not selling items for another person.
    You're not very intelligent.
    You don't spell anything right lol.
    Nor use punctuation.

I don't see a problem selling a friends items as long as he has permission and the items are not stolen.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    I don't see a problem selling a friends items as long as he has permission and the items are not stolen.
    5. No members may sell items for someone else.
    * Members will be permanently banned for violating this rule; after investigation and confirmation by forum staff.

Hey, I didn't make the rule.

I can see what you are getting at, but it's still speculation without hard proof

PS: you have a very annoying sig, please make it smaller and less emo

StarDaggers

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    5. No members may sell items for someone else.
    * Members will be permanently banned for violating this rule; after investigation and confirmation by forum staff.

Hey, I didn't make the rule.
    You are not a mod. If you were you could enforce this 'rule', but as you are not stop carrying on with a topic that is obviously going nowhere.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StarDaggers View Post
    You are not a mod. If you were you could enforce this 'rule', but as you are not stop carrying on with a topic that is obviously going nowhere.
    Go away please.

Nobody asked for my opinion, but I am going to give it anyway. Selling items for someone else should only be illegal if you are not is posession of said item/s. However, even then you can slide on the slippery slope of, "Well, I loaned him my item but I didn't know he was going to sell it." Which turns into a "he said" vs. "she said" type of thing which only becomes more confusing. That is probably how the rule came into effect anyway.

I am taking no sides here. But, I do agree that 1337Degrees siggy is probably the most annoying on the site so I will not revisit this topic.

Im sorry but im closing this, ive read the whole post (which 95% wasn't of any use) and i dont rly see solid proof, 99.9% of ko4life users usernames are not the same as their ingame name, and people dont always look like their name sounds, for example if a person is born in England, with 1 parent being indian and 1 british, he may look completely british but have an Indian name.

Until there is absolutely stone cold proof that he is selling for a friend there is absolutely nothing we as mods can do, i suggest if you get this proof you pm either myself or Draven, there is no need to bring the whole forum into it by making a general chat topic.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345