Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Invisible Valk Armour

This is a discussion on Invisible Valk Armour within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since my return to KO Valk armour is now being used. I have to say it really has ruined the ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

since my return to KO Valk armour is now being used. I have to say it really has ruined the game by the fact it is so hard to tell the difference in CZ of humans and Orcs, also I hate how some "Good" sins are using valk helms to hide they are using a DD helm.

Do you think the game would be improved if they made the armours invisible so you can see what is underneath? I see for BP's and Papermages it's great as you now look like every other build but I think it spoilt an asthetic part of the game.

EpsaNomaly

well, instead of being invisible, it wouldnt cover the armor completely--maybe add something else to the character, like something sticking out of the armor or a certain color of the armor...i dunno, just a few ideas of what they could do

you can see the persons armor, but also tell that they are wearing valk

Banned

since my return to KO Valk armour is now being used. I have to say it really has ruined the game by the fact it is so hard to tell the difference in CZ of humans and Orcs, also I hate how some "Good" sins are using valk helms to hide they are using a DD helm.

Do you think the game would be improved if they made the armours invisible so you can see what is underneath? I see for BP's and Papermages it's great as you now look like every other build but I think it spoilt an asthetic part of the game.[/b]
    no that would make it harder for me to use DD

u already seen my skills without DD felix

felix always has the valk helm on to hide his fp dd helm h34r:

razzy

ye i wish it wud be invisible aswell.

it really is a pain to be able to tell if someone is usin talia/dd etc etc.

it also sucks cuz the dupers with +10's cannot be easily identified anymore.

Banned

Do you think the game would be improved if they made the armours invisible so you can see what is underneath? I see for BP's and Papermages it's great as you now look like every other build but I think it spoilt an asthetic part of the game.[/b]
    true
    bp's/paper mages got the best end of the deal

I never like wepon defence armours tbh. Only thing I loved was a fire Talia

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

wouldnt change anything...then theyd just start buying those xform scrolls in pus and use them in cz and u wouldnt even know what class any1 is anymore

Robokill

I don't think they need to make it invisible, just allow armor to still glow. That way if their head isnt glowing they are probly wearing a dd helm

wouldnt change anything...then theyd just start buying those xform scrolls in pus and use them in cz and u wouldnt even know what class any1 is anymore[/b]
    But they glow with the rebirth of their armour so one bonus.

I don't think they need to make it invisible, just allow armor to still glow. That way if their head isnt glowing they are probly wearing a dd helm [/b]
    not every1 uses rebirth armors ._.

Robokill

not every1 uses rebirth armors ._.[/b]
    but almost all do. Go to cz and see how many ppl without valks on are blinking.

not every1 uses rebirth armors ._.[/b]

Irony is the people with the +9/10 stuff do lol

prestige459

they should just get rid of valks xD although they are cool, its difficult to tell classes sometimes and whether orc or not from a distance.

KokoGG

delete valkry file from the game maybe it wont show up then lol

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast