Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Invisible Valk Armour

This is a discussion on Invisible Valk Armour within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; +1 Get rid of both...
Page: 3

Slidah

+1 Get rid of both

not every1 uses rebirth armors ._.[/b]
    Not everyone? ALL turks use rebirth armor, even if they have +9 armor, they still rebirth it ._.

This has been posted several times on this forum and on ranking and, well since there's a topic going on in the feedback about how they should change cz, add that to the story too, that valk shouldnt cover up your armor, but just like a little border around it or something or some glowy thing around your armor or helmet

englishbob

must be awesome having valkeryie as a female warrior using an ii or a hb... people think you're a 1 hit kill and ...boom :P

In bf u dont see valkiriye on the great heroes, so (if K2 wanted) they could do it in cz also[/b]

yes you do.

KokoGG

must be awesome having valkeryie as a female warrior using an ii or a hb... people think you're a 1 hit kill and ...boom :P[/b]

i remember playing a hhh female warrior and running around with a shield then throwing on the raptor when some nub thinks he can own you :P

Banned Senior Member

Didnt read all but Felix try delete the Valk Files.....:??

dont know if some 1 said it already

-RW-

since my return to KO Valk armour is now being used. I have to say it really has ruined the game by the fact it is so hard to tell the difference in CZ of humans and Orcs, also I hate how some "Good" sins are using valk helms to hide they are using a DD helm.

Do you think the game would be improved if they made the armours invisible so you can see what is underneath? I see for BP's and Papermages it's great as you now look like every other build but I think it spoilt an asthetic part of the game.[/b]

Couldnt agree more Felix,, 1st of all that Valk armor looks REALLY gay and its hard to tell if its an orc or a human when you walk around in cz.... Not to mention the fact u cant see if theyre using def.. Would be ownage if it was invisible so i dont have to watch my dmg to check if theyre wearing any def parts.

yes you do.[/b]
    Pretty sure u dont. And I mean you dont see them on the Opposite nation, while u see them on yourself

Pretty sure u dont. And I mean you dont see them on the Opposite nation, while u see them on yourself[/b]

Yes you do see valk on the opposite nation.

You dont see; names, clan leaders, I think you see seeking party too (not sure about that) but you do see valk armor.

Banned Senior Member

Yes you do see valk on the opposite nation.

You dont see; names, clan leaders, I think you see seeking party too (not sure about that) but you do see valk armor.[/b]
    Some time u cant see the valk from ure opposite nation...

Some time u cant see the valk from ure opposite nation...[/b]

We always see it, we target our targets by naming the weapon they use, cause everyone has valk...

Banned Senior Member

Some time i see also enemy's without valk.... just no valks than but after 30min ore what its back...

if u dont wanna see valk delete the files...?

Some time i see also enemy's without valk.... just no valks than but after 30min ore what its back...
    if u dont wanna see valk delete the files...?[/b]

Maybe they take it off ;o or some people dont have valk
    I don't think that deleting valk file or w/e is allowed, but i do know allot of peopel who removed the animation of helis/judgement.

I agree ...

First I dont like the skin
    Second that sucks and you cant see if the guy is a paper or a complete mage for example ...

ALso everyone shelled in war is ... mmm very bad

If u delete the files, then whoever use valk will become completely invisible to u, the game code cant tell if the valk armor is "over" ur normal or just normal armor, if the game cant find the files for the models, then it simply shows nothing.. A good example would be if u replaced crimson robe files with complete robe, then ingame u will see invisible pants, coz when u wear crimson robe u will never be able to see the pants, so when u equip any robe than complete, the game code will tell the game show none pants coz its never shown.
    The reason is to save GPU power, no point for ur GPU to generate things u cant see anyway. The only solution would be a little changing in the source code of THE GAME from K2 side, deleting client files will do no good.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast