Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Invisible Valk Armour

This is a discussion on Invisible Valk Armour within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yop valkyries wasted that game 1st u cant know whos he 2nd those fcking nabs are now faking with wep ...
Page: 4

Hostibus

yop valkyries wasted that game
    1st u cant know whos he
    2nd those fcking nabs are now faking with wep defs
    3rd they looks mega shitty
    so yea invisible would be best ... then just smb would be able to lie if he got valk or not but bleh 50def wouldnt be such a difrence as spear boots or sth

Banned Senior Member

Keep hte valk (A)

Valk invisble than ull see how the game is rly fukked with+9/10 items there alot:P

Banned

just delete the files.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I wont deleate any of my files bar "woods.WAV"

Yeah as a sin I am a big hater of DD but I hate it more when "leet" sins sneak a DD helm on in a 1 v 1.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

even though i am a bp i still hope they change this. causse running around with my ii and valk actually makes em run. if no valks and only ii i am sure they will try me

Ripper_of_romania

+1 ... invisible plz [/b]
    yea we should have the ability to cloak in-game h34r: h34r:

aragonxx2

dont forget that some priests use talias ^^

fuck valkyrie!

Mario

+1 ... invisible plz [/b]
    im workin on it, but there is tooooo many filez to check <_<

Irony is the people with the +9/10 stuff do lol[/b]
    i noticed, that valkirie buggin some times, and u can see ppl underwear... i asked once my clannie why he taked hes valkie off, and he was like "WTF, they are still on me...". Well once it get bugged i made few SS... nýce gear...

Didnt read all but Felix try delete the Valk Files.....:??

dont know if some 1 said it already[/b]
    is there any1 arround who know this filez already ?

But anyway when u vs with some1 just put down valk helmet and put down helmet and wait until he do the same and keep it w/o helmets[/b]
    yes smart ass, but what is ur solution if i have FP +9 helm (coz i do) ?? they still will think im usin FP DD, right ??... and if i put my helm off, it wont be fair 1v1 anymore, am i not right ??

since my return to KO Valk armour is now being used. I have to say it really has ruined the game by the fact it is so hard to tell the difference in CZ of humans and Orcs, also I hate how some "Good" sins are using valk helms to hide they are using a DD helm.

Do you think the game would be improved if they made the armours invisible so you can see what is underneath? I see for BP&#39;s and Papermages it&#39;s great as you now look like every other build but I think it spoilt an asthetic part of the game.[/b]
    That was also first thing I thought... I hate valk armor

twofisted

since my return to KO Valk armour is now being used. I have to say it really has ruined the game by the fact it is so hard to tell the difference in CZ of humans and Orcs, also I hate how some "Good" sins are using valk helms to hide they are using a DD helm.

Do you think the game would be improved if they made the armours invisible so you can see what is underneath? I see for BP&#39;s and Papermages it&#39;s great as you now look like every other build but I think it spoilt an asthetic part of the game.[/b]

k2 does anything for get more money. valkys are sux but they never demolish this valky feature like past. i&#39;m sure as my name. it&#39;s sux even it&#39;s invisible. exp or drop rate things arent sux that much. but hp ac etc thingz are really annoying. even a noob gets 200 + 100 hp with those damned armors. freak.

ya it would be better if they were invisible

valks are great.. allows people who can&#39;t afford ridiculously priced uniques to get added stats

-RW-

Thats not what were discussing here, were discussing that it ruins cz pk, because you cant tell if its an orc or human coming... 2nd you cant check if theyre wearing def parts and shit... Should just make it invisible.. Because it looks really ugly also like some manga shit

orcs and humans look completely different in valks.. so easily distinguishable

Ripper_of_romania

is there any1 arround who know this filez already ?[/b]
    Well u had the greatest contribution around ko4life regarding changing game files,u&#39;r the man to do this

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast