Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Invisible Valk Armour

This is a discussion on Invisible Valk Armour within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Valks looks like shit.....so invisible valks ftw!!!!!...
Page: 6

morgoth666

Valks looks like shit.....so invisible valks ftw!!!!!

WafflesAndCocaine

What about instead of invisible valk, whatever you were lets say paper mage or int mage they would have different valk appearance on them so paper mages would look different then int mages but you still wouldnt see the rogue helmet thing so that wouldnt work , i like valk though i dont like seeing +9 armor it pisses me off id rather see gay valk

UNL34SH3D

since my return to KO Valk armour is now being used. I have to say it really has ruined the game by the fact it is so hard to tell the difference in CZ of humans and Orcs, also I hate how some "Good" sins are using valk helms to hide they are using a DD helm.

Do you think the game would be improved if they made the armours invisible so you can see what is underneath? I see for BP's and Papermages it's great as you now look like every other build but I think it spoilt an asthetic part of the game.[/b]
    yo felix i agree with u...now u cant tell paper mages from int mages and so on.. i think it ruined the game too. if they could fix this shit i would love it so much.

ArminVanBuuren

I don't know why you guys are complaining...everytime someone complains about something here you answer, is part of the game, learn to live with it...I have a DCZ BP...I don't use valk but I run with club, DD, spear, sword defense on without valk or talia and the enemies don't even notice the difference...personally, I was one of the first ones saying valk looks completely ugly, but it was released...I also think new HB looks completely ugly compared to the old one, but I'm not complaining about it...even if valks would be invisible, ppl would still use weapon defenses...if you don't attack because you see the defenses, well, your decision, but while not allowing seeing the enemies' armor I think valks have added some kind of challenge to the game...personally, I don't even care if has or not DD, I just run and attack...if I get owned, well, life won't be over because of that.

About 1vs1, I think that if you agree with someone to duel, then depends on that person to duel legitly, if not, then you are not the ones tagged as assholes, he is. Besides, if you are dueling and that person uses DD, SP, CD, etc etc, then you are completely free to whether stop dueling or use your own DD, and he wouldn't be able to complain just because he's doing the same...up to you guys.

peterX

sorry if this was mention

well the funny thing bout valk are to "pump" up ur characters

intentionally K2 attempt to make money by scoring the customizing ur char type of item, right
    + these were for ppl with shit armor to hide their shit armor and look better lol

as for being hard to tell which char, lol yes i can relate. I moment u think u atk a priest when infact its a war or sin lol
    this goes for human vs orcs

Nick

no not invisible valk armors

WHY NOT ?

because : some arent that good , so ppl with good items and high lvl will always take them , with valk armors they can look good aswell so then they might not be the first target ?

dark_item

only noobs need invisible valkery,

the only thing you need in this game is to focus

Richie

no valks cos ur scared of what ur hitting? lol umm..
    1) valkeries have now added "surprise factor" to cz which makes it more interesting
    2) noops can now run with the big boys and not get directly targeted
    3) extra stats (which everyone has access to)
    4) valkeries have also added a new constant war in cz/noopville(dcz) by the way of acid wars
    5) yes human valks are gay and need more variety
    6) anyone who says they cant tell karus valks from human valks is either a dumb shit or blind
    7) int and paper mages are easily recognised by which staff they are holding (any1 holding a sala staff is prolly gonna die fast anyways)
    8) what difference does it make which class are u fighting? if u cant handle all classes solo, then go work on ur gear or lvls!

of course my veiw on 1v1 are diff but u also have the choice of using wep def too...

PlayerofRogueC0la

felix is not noob :unsure:

but he needs to fix his eyes

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I do find this rather funny how all these highly experinced players are calling me a n00b and that I need to level and learn the game.

Before Valks you got pick targets and spot Karus or Humans from a much greater distance.

Guess I been getting it all wrong these years and these highly seasoned players here are by far a greater player than I ever could be

Banned

yeah, i dont have a complaint on gameplay. pretty much any1 who pks often enough will get to know who's who and how they're geared, regaurdless of what they look like.

everyone looks the fucking same now =[

ReiRei

I found it as a challenge, You used to be able to 100% tell from a distance whether the char coming towards you was human or karus. You have to try to look for the standard hunchback look.. Oh well.

ReiRei

Guess I been getting it all wrong these years and these highly seasoned players here are by far a greater player than I ever could be [/b]
    You were good??? 0.o

Naw, I remember my first war and remember on asdf clan chat that they were all looking for you. The war commanders used to put out bounties on your head. lol good times.

i hate valekire too

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast