Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Invite + loot bug. Be avare, if u kill a boss alone.

This is a discussion on Invite + loot bug. Be avare, if u kill a boss alone. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; problem is they can steal/cancel the drop of the box if they time the request right. blocking trade or not. ...
Page: 2

Lawless

problem is they can steal/cancel the drop of the box if they time the request right. blocking trade or not. had this happen on alot of bosses.

HiddenRage

yea ive lost stuff like that b4 w/ the christmas snowman..sucks to lose SS and CB though

wiggen123

I will try to seek and invite one chicken while i kill it, and hope he wont disband :angry:

Can't you just let the party leader town if ur in a party? Blocking trade / party stopped it for us.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Or sit there with the box open and spam clan chat asking for someone to come and party with you :P

cake_is_amazing

Yeah this happens a lot, Discordian(orc) is an expert at it, my clan was farming dms and they would try it every loot. Then later that they did the same on DF and TK.

i heard abou this, wiggen i sguess ur hungarian, someone told me lol

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by The_Dude
    Does it actually work though? *I've had it happen to me while I was killing snowmen, but after I blocked trades/party they weren't able to steal my christmas present anymore. *To give them a taste of their own money I tried to do it back to them in return, but I never saw a box on my screen.
    It's never happened to me when I block party & trades. I always wait to make sure I don't see 'Has blocked party requests' though, that's probably the trick.

Banned

I will shit myself if I ever see shaula, the boss that drops NOTHING but tails, drop a SS and CB in 1 box.

GoodGun

owned

best for leeching macro'rs !

Lordness

Himm, dont panic when some1 invite party when u get the box. Just open box and get towned and loot items.

wiggen123

Yes im a hungarian u know well.
    I dont even have premium at that time i killd it, and i was so shocked about the amazing drop... Maybe this caused me to be a bit careless.

I will test the loot after towning ingame, i heard about it but never tried.

Puke

lol this works i saw someone soloing lamias "kox" and i was there for like an hour stealing his drops timing it perfect and i got like 3 ironx bows h43r:

FrEaK

lol turks love that 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12