Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Novalis or new jakkas real jens is scammer look at this

This is a discussion on Novalis or new jakkas real jens is scammer look at this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well awhile back he had HB+7 to sell and boomsheeka paid for it and got good deal so novalis nevr ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Novalis or new jakkas real jens is scammer look at this

well awhile back he had HB+7 to sell and boomsheeka paid for it and got good deal so novalis nevr gave him item and when he tried to chargeback boomsheeka lost.....so i got him to admit he scamed him and on ss also he just scam wolf and me and did charge back on my paypal account and if i had know he really did scam boomsheeka i would not have had wolf use my paypal....he just admited it all to me....with ss to prove it

he said before to me and wolf he dont scam and boomsheeka got item so we didnt know who to believe but now we do....he also did charge back on tank as well

fucking and now we can see he is racist nazi....well guees wolf learned the hard way about nazis :P

paypal charge back he claims he never did but as you can see they sent it back to him

then our convo where he admits scamming boomsheeka and doesnt saying anything in defense about tanks charge back as well

ok now wait for this nazi to come here and call me a nigga and wolf a beaner go go go racist nazi novallis

btw wolf wanted me to post as well

mhhm png file's... long load time's

Vlein

i posted somewhere that this german prick is a scammer, sux noone listens to vlein

Banned

Originally posted by aligator
    mhhm png file's... long load time's
    huh :blink: :wacko: ???

Heim4teil

this dumpass blame now all germans oO thx jens and u call me idiot why i dont buy a raptor+7 from u for 55gb or 120$ Oo

Haxium

this guy bug abused everyfckin temple, thats why he got illegal dv+7/hb+7 and whatever ..
    There was a lot of post about him scamming ppl, but ppl never really care until it happend to them
    Next time ask me

agressor

AHAHA ... nice to see... NOVALIS the dumb Gay is still alive...

I hope that he is registered in this forum....

NOVALIS du dreckiger Bastard, ich habe Dich NICHT vergessen und eines Tages werde ich dich erwischen....
    Du dummes Arschloch ziehst den Namen aller Deutschen durch den Dreck. gez. Boris

Sorry for the German Text... pls dont delete it.

Not every German Player is a a**hole like him.

bazerk|bazeeka

fucking nazi, i remember that shit, back in the old days

Havvk

i remember when he played he was a shit too, he asked w0lf to lend the elf belt we got
    from clan bank and the next day he said he got scamed,w0lf was worried and try to help
    him... stupid bastard novalis :angry:

the_man_slayer

NOVALIS was dodgy when i was in PRAETORIAN and so was he until he got kicked/left.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

said it months ago, not to trust Novalis, even posted it here on the forums... but ya.. ppl dont listen

Sno0p

lol,you got trojans on your pc.Be carefull ^_^

_Boomsheeka_

Default :(

Thats too bad someone else got scammed by this prick, I should have kept bumping my scammer post

I cant see the screenshots @ work, but Ill check them out chen I get home.

Thanks for the props m8, sorry you got burned

WARP

That´s the risk of buying stuff outside game.. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Banned

Originally posted by WARP
    That´s the risk of buying stuff outside game.. *:huh: *:huh: *:huh:
    /let_it_die :lol:

this post was like 8 months old dude

u really dont look posts man as u told me...dam get more up to date beaner :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast