Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

this is Iona :D and md reb +11

This is a discussion on this is Iona :D and md reb +11 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; P.S : ksc is not mine!...
Page: 1

P.S : ksc is not mine!

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

restekpa + btw whats so weird in it ? theres already raum +7 there O_o

nutsackatak1

shit yall have balls thats all im going to say. you know what actually i think ill say boners too. boners. there we are . . . .

TheBloodyBeast

I don't get it?

Thats crazy so many +6's and +7s atm, it shows how much balls turks have, look at cwest and how long it tookk 2 get these +7 and +9 items

its a nice shield.... but nothing too special, just a nice upgrade :P alot of those weapons/shields atm

ok?

Thats crazy so many +6's and +7s atm, it shows how much balls turks have, look at cwest and how long it tookk 2 get these +7 and +9 items[/b]
    ye that`s the point. i wanna show all, k2 say everytime we banned cheaters, dupers...bla bla this is like ´´iceberg´´ there are many things that we cant see.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Ionia*

kibal

dupe coins = u can upgrade everything u want .You dont need have balls cose if u have a lot of money isnt that hard to make a +7.

I believe the +7 new items, most r made legit, a couple of people on here have made +7's alrdy, so i dont doubt that. but people that shout selling +9 items either dont have em or do and have some type of coins/ item dupes

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I believe the +7 new items, most r made legit, a couple of people on here have made +7's alrdy, so i dont doubt that. but people that shout selling +9 items either dont have em or do and have some type of coins/ item dupes[/b]
    yeah I believe too that the +7 cursed items are legit, but I also believe that the +9 items in Ionia are legit too. Best Example the Glave +11 rebirth or the Warrrior chitin helmet+9, nobody who know how to dupe would dupe a crap chitin+9 helmet, so i think currently the +9 items are legit in ionia

yeah I believe too that the +7 cursed items are legit, but I also believe that the +9 items in Ionia are legit too. Best Example the Glave +11 rebirth or the Warrrior chitin helmet+9, nobody who know how to dupe would dupe a crap chitin+9 helmet, so i think currently the +9 items are legit in ionia[/b]
    Agree to that, but there is a +9 ely on the server cos there is a screenshot sumwhere, i dont believe thats legit personally, who would risk +8 ely this early into a server

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Agree to that, but there is a +9 ely on the server cos there is a screenshot sumwhere, i dont believe thats legit personally, who would risk +8 ely this early into a server[/b]
    Turks

Turks [/b]
    Does that mean u have some balls cos your 50% turk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast