Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

this is Iona :D and md reb +11

This is a discussion on this is Iona :D and md reb +11 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does that mean u have some balls cos your 50% turk [/b] Since ppl can rent+7 items, more and more ...
Page: 2

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Does that mean u have some balls cos your 50% turk [/b]
    Since ppl can rent+7 items, more and more ppl risk to+8
    and when the server have alot+8, some insane babashopper guys risk to +9

and warrior chitin+9 is a different with hellbreaker+9 or smth else
    I wouldn't believe when anybody have a HB+9 already, but chitin+9 aren't special anymore in every Server

yes it´s a big risk but when +8 items is already dupe, u can go for +9 just couple of days ago there was a dupe and they cloesed iona and fixed ^^

Since ppl can rent+7 items, more and more ppl risk to+8
    and when the server have alot+8, some insane babashopper guys risk to +9

and warrior chitin+9 is a different with hellbreaker+9 or smth else
    I wouldn't believe when anybody have a HB+9 already, but chitin+9 aren't special anymore in every Server[/b]
    I would wanna see a video not screenshot if there is any shard/raptor/hb or whatever +9 to believe it, screenshot aint enough for me. i understand what u saying about chitin and basically agree i wish i had the balls to upgrade stuff, i got shard +8 and 2 md's +5rb and dont have the balls to go 6rb on the mds lol. Im such a women!

I would wanna see a video not screenshot if there is any shard/raptor/hb or whatever +9 to believe it, screenshot aint enough for me. i understand what u saying about chitin and basically agree i wish i had the balls to upgrade stuff, i got shard +8 and 2 md's +5rb and dont have the balls to go 6rb on the mds lol. Im such a women![/b]
    I upgraded +9 items in Diez, in a period where nobody or very less ppl have the balls to upgrade
    I upgraded also the first Eagles Eye Bow+8 of USKO, where the prices was very expensive of that Bow
    You need just Balls and a bit luck

I upgraded +9 items in Diez, in a period where nobody or very less ppl have the balls to upgrade
    I upgraded also the first Eagles Eye Bow+8 of USKO, where the prices was very expensive of that Bow
    You need just Balls and a bit luck [/b]
    When im home from work maybe ill speak with u on msn, maybe u can upgrade my mds for me :lol:

holmzi

I believe the +7 new items, most r made legit, a couple of people on here have made +7's alrdy, so i dont doubt that. but people that shout selling +9 items either dont have em or do and have some type of coins/ item dupes[/b]
    I have Raum +7 and it was made legit, bought from merchant and the upgraded (by Zarotan) <3

but i agree i think there is some fishy items apperaing on the server

I have Raum +7 and it was made legit, bought from merchant and the upgraded (by Zarotan) <3

but i agree i think there is some fishy items apperaing on the server[/b]
    I have absolutely no problems with +7, if sum1 pops up with a +8 raum or whatever, they better have a video. +7 is 2 much money to risk atm in my head

When im home from work maybe ill speak with u on msn, maybe u can upgrade my mds for me :lol:[/b]
    maybe -_- I deinstalled currently KO
    pissed off cuz of the Koxperz

maybe -_- I deinstalled currently KO
    pissed off cuz of the Koxperz [/b]
    my god, i hate u a little more that usual Melih, install it now, im at work for 4 more hours

my god, i hate u a little more that usual Melih, install it now, im at work for 4 more hours[/b]
    ok UK Noob BABA a.q :wub:

holmzi

I have absolutely no problems with +7, if sum1 pops up with a +8 raum or whatever, they better have a video. +7 is 2 much money to risk atm in my head[/b]

I totally agree, i would be like WTFBBQ! btw dno if many people used the diet raum, but man its awesome removing ability to use pots... works really well

piedras

nice

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

Some1 somewhere said that in iona u could rollback yourself by logging from i1 to 13 or 4 so they burn something anvil roll them self back not legit iona items

Some1 somewhere said that in iona u could rollback yourself by logging from i1 to 13 or 4 so they burn something anvil roll them self back not legit iona items[/b]
    There are so many rumours flying about atm, the last 1 i heard was I4 is the only server that u can roll back on, no idea

holmzi

Ive had clannies that have been getting rollbed back by some sort of thing like this, but not for the lucky reason of items but with exp and np&#39;s its a really annoying/bad bug at the moment, but yes its true!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast