Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

this is Iona :D and md reb +11

This is a discussion on this is Iona :D and md reb +11 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Give me one of those in +8 and I'm game son! Holy crap. h34r:...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Give me one of those in +8 and I'm game son! Holy crap. h34r:

theres also a cursed weapon bug i dont know if k2 fixed it or not, but there is/was a way to make cursed weapons 100% without burning them and without a blue trina (the chinese clans on girakon have 50+ people, and nearly every single one of them has a cursed weapon/shield +7 or 8 )

also has anyone noticed all the people with buying merchants for raptors+1, shards+1, ii+1, iron bows+1, etc?

theres also a cursed weapon bug i dont know if k2 fixed it or not, but there is/was a way to make cursed weapons 100% without burning them and without a blue trina (the chinese clans on girakon have 50+ people, and nearly every single one of them has a cursed weapon/shield +7 or 8 )
    also has anyone noticed all the people with buying merchants for raptors+1, shards+1, ii+1, iron bows+1, etc?[/b]
    yes in my server chinese ppl has many cursed items too almost +7 all of them. and i saw many buying merchants for raptors+1, shards+1, ii+1 but dunno why? :huh:

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

Agree to that, but there is a +9 ely on the server cos there is a screenshot sumwhere, i dont believe thats legit personally, who would risk +8 ely this early into a server[/b]
    he already got banned lol aleenia inspected it and banned him

BJK

GRATZ!

so here we go MD reb +11

pimp101

nice transform gems

and No totem

TS hack ftw?

lol

Maybe this is u xD

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...&name=CemxD

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

yes in my server chinese ppl has many cursed items too almost +7 all of them. and i saw many buying merchants for raptors+1, shards+1, ii+1 but dunno why? :huh:[/b]
    +7 isn't impossible... nor is +8, +8 is a LOT easier to get nowadays as many ppls have ballz of steel and all it takes is 1 +7 to get a +8 and many people have nothing to lose.

the chinese have their koxping archers which murder for the stones, and im not sure about the 100% success rate, some people had a bug to get blue trinas lol

and the reason they ahve the buying merchant for those items, is they buy thenm and resell them for more @ +3

turks have some balls, but you cant compare the time it took for cwest to get +8/9's and how long it took ionia. ive been told rb scrolls are ridiculously cheap on ionia and if thats the case it makes it so much easier and cheaper to make +8/9. + turks have connections :P

but dam superbong and his exe shard8 and sherion 8 lol.

there is a current coin dupe in ionia that many people are abusing. They go around mordon and buy everything off merchants. there's no balls involved just the usual cheating turks, and if they burn it its ok cause they can dupe some more coins. so dont buy any gbs cause there might be a rollback

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

lol :P

nice transform gems

and No totem

TS hack ftw?

lol
    Maybe this is u xD

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...&name=CemxD[/b]
    did u read all of my topic? kscs are not mine!!! i have no idea who is who. i just wanna share and show what makes k2 nowadays.

+11reb is old! BB

Gz man ^^

Banned

I'd say blame the Chinese, Turks are nothing special, they just leech. The Chinese instead are the biggest exploiters in the world

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Ha.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast