Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

For real?

This is a discussion on For real? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Greetings Knights, This is just a reminder that in two days the limited time Premium Sale will be coming to ...
Page: 1

nutsackatak1

Greetings Knights,

This is just a reminder that in two days the limited time Premium Sale will be coming to an end. For only two days more you can get Bronze Premium for $6.95, Gold Premium for $19.95, and Platinum Premium for only $29.95. For those of you who purchased early when the Sale began last month, this means you’ve got two more days to buy your second month of Premium at the discounted price. Save money now and get Premium for cheap before the new server launches later this month!

Thanks!

-the Knight Online team[/b]
    Is this a joke? Ok let me get this straight a game that has no where near the graphics of WoW, no where near the amount of items and customization, customer support, banagement, or security charges TWICE the price for the best premium? Is this a fuckin joke? Think about it, that's the biggest load I've ever heard; and that shits a fuckin sale too. boners to that, only good thing about this game is the PvP, and thats when your not gettin arrow shower shits in your asshole. . . also how many rolls of quarters can yall get in your butts, I can liek maybe 3

Banned

I see someone is raging!

Newsflash for you: We all know this, thanks for mentioning it for the 300000th time.

ofc ofc, everything u said is correct but come on, no other game has the pvp feature as ko it has.
    you become addicted so much, thats the only capital of USKO.

p.s.: dont tell me wow grafic looks great, its as ugly as ko

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Is this a joke? Ok let me get this straight a game that has no where near the graphics of WoW, no where near the amount of items and customization, customer support, banagement, or security charges TWICE the price for the best premium? Is this a fuckin joke? Think about it, that's the biggest load I've ever heard; and that shits a fuckin sale too. boners to that, only good thing about this game is the PvP, and thats when your not gettin arrow shower shits in your asshole. . . also how many rolls of quarters can yall get in your butts, I can liek maybe 3[/b]
    lol um HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN PLAYIN KO exactly?

Epididymis

-the Knight Online team[/b]

Enough said

Banned

Enough said[/b]
    +1

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

this means server will not be out 2 more days

Banned

vanilla,tbc,wotlk, all that bullshit and 15$ every month.WoW used to be good when i wasn't even lvl 60 but now they made the game suck so even noobs can play it.. it's like chaning the rules in soccer so you only can run 8 meters per minute so crippled and retarded ppls can play.

I play both games, my friends im playing the shit whit is what makes it fun playing.

lil_mageskillz

dont buy it if you dont like it.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

dont buy it if you dont like it.[/b]
    +1 but at the same time...

i dont think any1 should pay for ko atm

nutsackatak1

lol um HOW LONG HAVE U BEEN PLAYIN KO exactly?[/b]
    like three years now but i just saw that and said to myself, wow im gay paying for this shit. how come no one is answering the question bout the rolls of quarters btw

Is this a joke? Ok let me get this straight a game that has no where near the graphics of WoW, no where near the amount of items and customization, customer support, banagement, or security charges TWICE the price for the best premium? Is this a fuckin joke? Think about it, that's the biggest load I've ever heard; and that shits a fuckin sale too. boners to that, only good thing about this game is the PvP, and thats when your not gettin arrow shower shits in your asshole. . . also how many rolls of quarters can yall get in your butts, I can liek maybe 3[/b]
    Holy shit, someone who gets it. I pray to you sir!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

got my plat just intime woohoo!

Natazaku

Since WoW is so great. Gogo get wow.

Since WoW is so great. Gogo get wow.[/b]
    half the people here already have :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast