Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Ionia CSW...

This is a discussion on Ionia CSW... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So.. this is what happend. Ppl cried and cried about new server, and they were being told that new server ...
Page: 5

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

So.. this is what happend.

Ppl cried and cried about new server, and they were being told that new server wont fix anything and that first k2 needs to fix the whole damn game. Ofc they didnt listen and they kept crying about new server.

Now when they got new server they figure its time to start bitching about cheaters.

Fck me but I like the way u guys think.
    Guess its time to quit coz of all cheating on Ionia, start making topics about how ppl koxp and tbl and that that is unfair, that they have higher lvls then u so they alwaise kill u fast while cheating and start demanding that another new server has to be #1 on K2 list.[/b]
    No one is quiting... I actually find Ionia much better, I got love a huge crowd unlike your server. We got Miracle disbanded with tons of proof, we will try our best to get these top clans banned also, cause LITERALLY, none of the top5 clans are legit, MetalonE, NoBodyCanStopUs, Throne, PHASELIS, EliteKings... and don't make me go on, it's just way too much.

simple182

the english clans needa just form a ally and fuck it up from the turks :P[/b]
    This is actually a really good idea. If you want to try to stop server from going bad, dont let teh cheating turks rule it, bring all english player together and ally up

sowiec

This is actually a really good idea. If you want to try to stop server from going bad, dont let teh cheating turks rule it, bring all english player together and ally up[/b]
    What is so special about being English? putting fair players together is better idea i guess...

simple182

What is so special about being English? putting fair players together is better idea i guess...[/b]
    Well the majority of the top english clans are legit is what i mean. But yeah, if you can find a top turkish player that doesnt cheat that would be cool. But having all english players makes communication easier obviously

GummyBear

so momentum + fatality + saints+ unit+ sit down+rush vs rest server?

correct me if im wrong .

SoWhat

cheating is hella bad in this server, cant go 2 minutes without seeing some sort of cheat

Cheating makes my day go around

angelsdream

scordrag is banned haha[/b]
    is this the old ScorDrag from Tioc clan in Xig ?

paperownz

so momentum + fatality + saints+ unit+ sit down+rush vs rest server?

correct me if im wrong .[/b]
    You can count GoodGunz as English ppl too.

I am sure SuperHeroes/z can assist too With our 1000000000x Rouges.... :P

GummyBear

You can count GoodGunz as English ppl too.[/b]
    you don't understand, thouse are legit clans.

Uzu

haha i love this!
    Phaselis strikes on Ionia
    they ruined akara, we couldn't do anything and then they just left
    they will do the same on ionia for sure

A few months after the server opened(akarA). ENSAR and Maxi got fll shell sets +9 and Maxi also got a hb +9 as well. Just wait for that on Ionia and you will feel so happy=) so just beaware of that and please make that topic when they will go and shine all over the server ^^

Even with Maxi 5 levels above me and in shells +9 i whooped his ass in 1v1... and we was both warriors... PHASELIS are useless in PK unless 4 out of 8 in the party are priests. So im not at all worried about them.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

you don't understand, thouse are legit clans.[/b]
    +1 lol that was funny - for me atleast