Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Ionia CSW...

This is a discussion on Ionia CSW... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love that the general attitude is to always give K2 "one more chance!" to solve their problems. However, what ...
Page: 6

I love that the general attitude is to always give K2 "one more chance!" to solve their problems. However, what everyone tends to overlook is that what you guys have described here as cheating (mind you, I'm taking this from the first post in the topic only) was something that was going on back when the really old school guys played, people like Devile, Festo, myself, etc. You guys always want to think that K2 might finally get it right when launching a new server.

I'll enlighten you a bit: After watching K2 launch 16 separate servers, and this is important - pay attention, IT NEVER CHANGES.

Boyce

I love that the generally attitude is to always give K2 "one more chance!" to solve their problems. However, what everyone tends to overlook is that what you guys have described here as cheating (mind you, I'm taking this from the first post in the topic only) was something that was going on back when the really old school guys played, people like Devile, Festo, myself, etc. You guys always want to think that K2 might finally get it right when launching a new server.

I'll enlighten you a bit: After watching K2 launch 16 separate servers, and this is important - pay attention, IT NEVER CHANGES.[/b]
    this

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I love that the generally attitude is to always give K2 "one more chance!" to solve their problems. However, what everyone tends to overlook is that what you guys have described here as cheating (mind you, I'm taking this from the first post in the topic only) was something that was going on back when the really old school guys played, people like Devile, Festo, myself, etc. You guys always want to think that K2 might finally get it right when launching a new server.

I'll enlighten you a bit: After watching K2 launch 16 separate servers, and this is important - pay attention, IT NEVER CHANGES.[/b]
    We know that... you want to point out something new?

We know that... you want to point out something new?[/b]
    maybe you shouldnt have created a topic if you knew that

maybe you shouldnt have created a topic if you knew that [/b]
    or maybe I didn't have nothing better to do and post here for fun.. hmm?

We know that... you want to point out something new?[/b]
    I figured the point would be implied... I should have known better than to assume things involving comprehension and understanding of information. As loveya correctly pointed out, if you already know all of this information, then why are you complaining? Knowing this, you would also know that K2 does not care and won't be changing just because you got your metaphorical panties in a knot, thus making your whining utterly pointless and a waste of space in it's entirety.

GummyBear

I figured the point would be implied... I should have known better than to assume things involving comprehension and understanding of information. As loveya correctly pointed out, if you already know all of this information, then why are you complaining? Knowing this, you would also know that K2 does not care and won't be changing just because you got your metaphorical panties in a knot, thus making your whining utterly pointless and a waste of space in it's entirety.[/b]
    used the dictionary much :P

used the dictionary much :P[/b]
    Uh, no. I'm quite capable of voicing my opinion without needing to use a dictionary. Not much I can do if my vocabulary outreaches the general population of this forum.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

shurt is my new hero

shurt is my new hero [/b]
    seconded

GummyBear

I thoguht I was your hero gramps :lol:

Imhotep

seconded [/b]
    3th'd ! h34r:

I figured the point would be implied... I should have known better than to assume things involving comprehension and understanding of information. As loveya correctly pointed out, if you already know all of this information, then why are you complaining? Knowing this, you would also know that K2 does not care and won't be changing just because you got your metaphorical panties in a knot, thus making your whining utterly pointless and a waste of space in it's entirety.[/b]
    What's the point of making such a topic? It just feels good to express what happens in game every once in a while.

What's the point of making such a topic? It just feels good to express what happens in game every once in a while.[/b]
    nik bro! you failed at being #1 on new server!!!!!!!!!! youre not the bestestest anymore !!!

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

shurt is my new hero [/b]
    gramps ur my hero

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast