Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Ionia CSW...

This is a discussion on Ionia CSW... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 thing to say enjoy new server...
Page: 7

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1 thing to say enjoy new server

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

nik bro! you failed at being #1 on new server!!!!!!!!!! youre not the bestestest anymore !!![/b]
    LOL I would admit to failing... but who said we are even trying to be #1 at this point. I'm sorry but we don't use 50% exp bug like most of the server to level fast, so that's what we are doing now, leveling at this point. But you will see when we reach #1, I would tell you in how long, but I want it to be a suprise .

oooo0ooooo

"unbeatable" do you ever make a topic that isn't flaming, crying, whining, or bitching about something?

"unbeatable" do you ever make a topic that isn't flaming, crying, whining, or bitching about something?[/b]
    Nope, it's in my blood to start up some stupid shit, now gtfo.

The way that it is when I'm clan leader is that I don't settle for anything else then being #1[/b]
    means you aint the best niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa /i r winnar!

Imhotep

Nik bro, it's ok I can send you koxp with the 50% exp and np shit if you want it bro, I LOVE YOU NIK YOU BE MY HERO !

means you aint the best niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa /i r winnar![/b]
    That would be probably something I would say... and since I'm the clan leader, I won't settle for anything less then #1 clan, and you will see that shortly...so I stick to my words.

So.. this is what happend.

Ppl cried and cried about new server, and they were being told that new server wont fix anything and that first k2 needs to fix the whole damn game. Ofc they didnt listen and they kept crying about new server.

Now when they got new server they figure its time to start bitching about cheaters.

Fck me but I like the way u guys think.
    Guess its time to quit coz of all cheating on Ionia, start making topics about how ppl koxp and tbl and that that is unfair, that they have higher lvls then u so they alwaise kill u fast while cheating and start demanding that another new server has to be #1 on K2 list.[/b]

Same shit, different year, different server...

Manboy101

not starting any flame but i keep seeing this, momentum is just as legit, and yet people keep frogetting it. :unsure:[/b]
    Off topic but I see that ur skittlez and I always fight you in BDW

And yeah CSW was gay as fuck, mosre chrating clans then legit clans, fucking rediculous.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

I never knew I was this popular :wub:

Manboy101

I never knew I was this popular :wub:[/b]
    Pinder >>> Gramps, get :angry:

Off topic but I see that ur skittlez and I always fight you in BDW

And yeah CSW was gay as fuck, mosre chrating clans then legit clans, fucking rediculous.[/b]
    Good work on english, Perhaps you two will be as famous as the 3th man.

I figured the point would be implied... I should have known better than to assume things involving comprehension and understanding of information. As loveya correctly pointed out, if you already know all of this information, then why are you complaining? Knowing this, you would also know that K2 does not care and won't be changing just because you got your metaphorical panties in a knot, thus making your whining utterly pointless and a waste of space in it's entirety.[/b]
    i believe the act of reporting on the current level of cheating allows the community to chronical the evolution (or lack thereof) of the servers as they come out. posting here ameliorates some of the frustration we feel in response to injustice.

it is rather difficult to remain passive when you know you can own the hacker in the wall, but aren't willing to risk your account or reputation to do so. however, i must say i'm having a blast with most of these noob cheaters. suddenly every weak sauce hacker thinks he's god and charges you instead of towning or running away. gained 1k np just xping on orc dks last night (thanks jared, et. al. for your donations!)

... i can throw down with shurt on the vocab thing!

Banned

I figured the point would be implied... I should have known better than to assume things involving comprehension and understanding of information. As loveya correctly pointed out, if you already know all of this information, then why are you complaining? Knowing this, you would also know that K2 does not care and won't be changing just because you got your metaphorical panties in a knot, thus making your whining utterly pointless and a waste of space in it's entirety.[/b]
    Are yous sum kinda smarte guy we doesntt like youre kinda round hur.

take them there fancy words somewheres else, boy

Are yous sum kinda smarte guy we doesntt like youre kinda round hur.
    take them there fancy words somewheres else, boy[/b]
    aiai, hail the flag and lets start rowing, you damn scallywags!

EDIT: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast