Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Ionia CSW...

This is a discussion on Ionia CSW... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i believe the act of reporting on the current level of cheating allows the community to chronical the evolution (or ...
Page: 8

i believe the act of reporting on the current level of cheating allows the community to chronical the evolution (or lack thereof) of the servers as they come out. posting here ameliorates some of the frustration we feel in response to injustice.

it is rather difficult to remain passive when you know you can own the hacker in the wall, but aren't willing to risk your account or reputation to do so. however, i must say i'm having a blast with most of these noob cheaters. suddenly every weak sauce hacker thinks he's god and charges you instead of towning or running away. gained 1k np just xping on orc dks last night (thanks jared, et. al. for your donations!)
    ... i can throw down with shurt on the vocab thing![/b]
    I can understand that... I suppose the main problem I've always had with whining over the same issues is just that, and now more than ever before, does absolutely nothing to help. Nobody on this forum has the capacity to invoke changes in K2's policy based on player-experience and player-observations. In the past, when the admin staff (excluding myself, as I was never a constable (Damn you Will)) had a method to contact K2 and try to push new things through, despite being generally brushed off as the paranoid and jealous rants, were heard nonetheless. Now, however, we don't even have that medium... Now, rather than being useful, all it does is tend to annoy others and, if you've been around as long as I have, (not pointing you out HolyChit, just a general statement) tend to get repetitive.

And lol HolyChit :P

Now a summary for everyone else: Whining about the same things over and over gets annoying, regardless of the server.

Banned

I can understand that... I suppose the main problem I've always had with whining over the same issues is just that, and now more than ever before, does absolutely nothing to help. Nobody on this forum has the capacity to invoke changes in K2's policy based on player-experience and player-observations. In the past, when the admin staff (excluding myself, as I was never a constable (Damn you Will)) had a method to contact K2 and try to push new things through, despite being generally brushed off as the paranoid and jealous rants, were heard nonetheless. Now, however, we don't even have that medium... Now, rather than being useful, all it does is tend to annoy others and, if you've been around as long as I have, (not pointing you out HolyChit, just a general statement) tend to get repetitive.

And lol HolyChit :P

Now a summary for everyone else: Whining about the same things over and over gets annoying, regardless of the server.[/b]
    II caint undurstand yuo

Banned

II caint undurstand yuo[/b]
    LAWL SO FUNNY BRO HAHA!!!!!

... i can throw down with shurt on the vocab thing![/b]

Yeah but, he totally owns you with grammar. Big words and bad grammar is almost as bad as reading illiterate blather.

TopCat

shame i wasn't online bro i would of raped the crystal with my energy rock linus gave me[/b]
    rofl!!
    u own:P

Banned

LAWL SO FUNNY BRO HAHA!!!!![/b]
    THANKS!!! BROSKI

As much as it annoys people to 'whine' about cheaters and such, I think its a good idea to let people know whats going on in the new server. I mean, if it pisses you off when you read about new/other servers' issues, why do you click and look at the 'Ionia CSW' thread?

I giggled at this one,
    Good work on english, Perhaps you two will be as famous as the 3th man.[/b]

Manboy101

Good work on english, Perhaps you two will be as famous as the 3th man.[/b]
    Lol, I was in my school library working on a comp with a broken spacebar, and I honestly didn't bother to see if I spelled everything right or not, it was like 5 minutes till lunch and I honestly didn't give a shit. Nice try at throwing some shots though. It was worth it too, they had those school hot pockets, shit was great .

How was your day? xD

Lol, I was in my school library working on a comp with a broken spacebar, and I honestly didn't bother to see if I spelled everything right or not, it was like 5 minutes till lunch and I honestly didn't give a shit. Nice try at throwing some shots though. It was worth it too, they had those school hot pockets, shit was great .

How was your day? xD[/b]

Damn, your honest man

I never knew I was this popular :wub:[/b]
    when ur good at giving head ppl like u gramps :P

when ur good at giving head ppl like u gramps :P[/b]
    He still cant get that right. >.> h34r:

@shurt

I don't think we are really trying to effect global changes at k2 or in game. Without a total re-write of the game client you will not stop people from being able to hack it.

I think the current goal is to remove some of the top clans that cheat like Miracle and Phaselis, clean up the pvp areas and regulation of the commmon xp spots. We tried this same agenda on Cypher in RecognizeThis when we battled Heaven and fialed due to absolutely no support from k2.

What is different this time is we are actually getting a response from the in-game GMs on some of these things. We have had both Aleenia and Enceno working in game to monitor the pvp and instantly banning people that are cheating. They are starting to use non-GM chars to explore the common xp spots (we will see who actually made deals not to get banned soon). These are glimmers of hope in an otherwise grim outlook.

I am not so naive to think that we are going to clean up the servers . . . we just want to carve out some areas like CSW, CZ, and wars where it is not acceptable to use these tools. Our current focus will be CSW since the balance of power for the whole server is based in the coffers of the castle.

We cannot allow the k2 equivalent of organized crime to be able to tax the citizens and use the money to gear up tbl editors and hackers. We have to get everyone together that doesn't want to see another Cypher to fight them.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

We cannot allow the k2 equivalent of organized crime to be able to tax the citizens and use the money to gear up tbl editors and hackers. We have to get everyone together that doesn't want to see another Cypher to fight them.[/b]

I can't help it, but that just made me laugh out loud.

champianbob

I never knew I was this popular :wub:[/b]
    You know we love you gramps :P
    Gramps is my butt buddy
    And pinder is my Teddy bear
    ~Longtime

Banned

You know we love you gramps :P
    Gramps is my butt buddy
    And pinder is my Teddy bear
    ~Longtime [/b]
    Errrm he told me he preferred me the most... sorry guys