Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ionia section Deleted (official forums)

This is a discussion on Ionia section Deleted (official forums) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Riley I am glad you know nothing about forums. A moderator didn't make the forum invisible, dipshit. ...
Page: 3

Montezuma

Quote Originally Posted by Riley View Post
    I am glad you know nothing about forums. A moderator didn't make the forum invisible, dipshit. A moderator CAN't make it invisible. An admin had to take time out of his working schedule to make the forums invisible and clean them up. Yeah, you know, the admins who actually do something..Korlash, CaliMaestro, etc. Thank you for further reassuring me of your stupidity.
    Yea since none of those people were on at that time.. And explain this to me my forum moderator friend had to unhide the forums. So you are telling me that a moderator can unhide a forum but they cant hide it?

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montezuma View Post
    Yea since none of those people were on at that time.. And explain this to me my forum moderator friend had to unhide the forums. So you are telling me that a moderator can unhide a forum but they cant hide it?
    Neither Makiya nor Don'tEven have access to the ACP, which is required to hide and unhide a forum. An admin has to do it. Logging the ACP doesn't require you to login the forums.

ACP=Admin Control Panel

Montezuma

Thats why Dont Even was the one to unhide it?

Montezuma

O and btw this is usually how our monopoly games end xD

Banned

Pretty G how you post yourself winning, but not when you lose
    I also like how you spam the board on your priest ROFL.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123