Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

IP Ban

This is a discussion on IP Ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by _madyb_ O_o it sux , and this decision is like defending urself with a wooden shield on ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by _madyb_
    O_o it sux ,
    and this decision is like defending urself with a wooden shield on a rpg rocket...A hacker can find many ways to attack a host web site etc...It's not racism i can understand that but btw it's not fair dry....U should think about why people attacked to ko4 ,must be a reason --->If u let people who use bad language and make racism in ur website and also let em to make their sig *with racist things i am sure this attacks wont stop and it's not the solution ...Also felix go on will it make u better then bad Turks -.-, i can get ur ip's and atack ur ip's also is it a solution go on start with me then Wub

it was made to prevent new attacks.....some random turk came, saw a post that said blablabla turk...and took it like it said turks...and started DDoSing.....now new turks won't bother coming, and all the old ones will use proxys :P

Wyvern

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Yep.
    And still idoitic turks come back on proxys, ( not the nice ones ), ppl like urga_turk, and keith or w.e the fuck.
    its so gay..im nota criminal but i have to tolerate it :S

Originally posted by LadyMadonna+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LadyMadonna)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamre83x
    i think the u.s. needs to blow up the whole turkish country and get it over with

im not turkish im english but your an idiot and you should be banned for saying that.. you also make the admins look bad for banning them when you rpely with stuf like that[/b]
    +1

Originally posted by sniperdude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sniperdude)</div>
    Originally posted by Parque@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamre83x

i think the u.s. needs to blow up the whole turkish country and get it over with

+1
    turkey hunting season is open. load up your guns and lets rock and roll. there is no maximun hunting limit so blast away.[/b]

the score is at the end of the day i don agree with ppl attacking this site but if admins are aloowing stupid racist posts like the one ive quoted here well it looks like the admins mods and eeryone else on thsi site has the same views as these close minded dickheads.

ADMINS SHOULD BANN RETARDS WHO POST THINGS LIKE THE QUOTE ABOVE...

Technicolor

Originally posted by sniperdude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sniperdude)</div>
    Originally posted by Parque@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamre83x

+1
    turkey hunting season is open. load up your guns and lets rock and roll. there is no maximun hunting limit so blast away.[/b]

i hope some retarted junkie come to ur house, rape ur momma and sister then shoots ur dog, hangs ur father while he at it and after that i hope he ejaculates on ur head.....

ppl like this should be IPbanned the minute after they made such a post!

And no im no Turk.....

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    Originally posted by sniperdude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sniperdude)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Parque
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamre83x

+1

i hope some retarted junkie come to ur house, rape ur momma and sister then shoots ur dog, hangs ur father while he at it and after that i hope he ejaculates on ur head.....

And no im no Turk.....[/b][/quote]
    the dog should stay alive. :angry:

Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Parque
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamre83x

+1

And no im no Turk.....[/b][/quote]

I AGREE LIKE I SAID IN MY ABOVE POST BUT SAYIN I HOPE SUM RETARDED JUNKIES...ETC IS DISGRACFUL AND WAS NOT NEEDED AT ALL IT JSUT MAKES YOU AS BAD AS THEM GUYS MAN DONT YOU SEE THAT...

CANT SUM LOCK THIS TOPIC NOW AND ABNN THE RACIST/OFFENSIVE FOOLS

Caps Lock?

sniperdude

Originally posted by LadyMadonna+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LadyMadonna)</div>
    Originally posted by Technicolor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Technicolor)
    Originally posted by sniperdude
    <!--QuoteBegin-Parque
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamre83x

+1

turkey hunting season is open. load up your guns and lets rock and roll. there is no maximun hunting limit so blast away.

And no im no Turk.....[/b]

I AGREE LIKE I SAID IN MY ABOVE POST BUT SAYIN I HOPE SUM RETARDED JUNKIES...ETC IS DISGRACFUL AND WAS NOT NEEDED AT ALL IT JSUT MAKES YOU AS BAD AS THEM GUYS MAN DONT YOU SEE THAT...

CANT SUM LOCK THIS TOPIC NOW AND ABNN THE RACIST/OFFENSIVE FOOLS[/b][/quote]

wow u ppl need to lighten up.... god damn you ppl take everything to serious.

yea im sick of thee ppl i just wnatd to get my point across sorry.. but seriously sum1 lock this topic :blink:

Originally posted by LadyMadonna+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LadyMadonna)
    Originally posted by Technicolor
    <!--QuoteBegin-Parque
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamre83x

+1

turkey hunting season is open. load up your guns and lets rock and roll. there is no maximun hunting limit so blast away.

And no im no Turk.....

CANT SUM LOCK THIS TOPIC NOW AND ABNN THE RACIST/OFFENSIVE FOOLS[/b]
    wow u ppl need to lighten up.... god damn you ppl take everything to serious.[/b][/quote]

you need to have a woerd with yourself son how can anyone take what you saying as a joke bomb turkey and turkey hunting season GET REAL idiot

Wyvern

Originally posted by LadyMadonna
    Originally posted by Technicolor
    <!--QuoteBegin-Parque
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gamre83x

+1

And no im no Turk.....

CANT SUM LOCK THIS TOPIC NOW AND ABNN THE RACIST/OFFENSIVE FOOLS
    wow u ppl need to lighten up.... god damn you ppl take everything to serious.[/b]

you need to have a woerd with yourself son how can anyone take what you saying as a joke bomb turkey and turkey hunting season GET REAL idiot[/b][/quote]

they cant understand it ." turkey hunting season" ..its really an important issue

tolgahan

if admins dont ban racist post's owners , ddoses wont stop

Wyvern

Originally posted by tolgahan
    if admins dont ban racist post's owners , ddoses wont stop
    yea i think so that..only it causes more attacks to ddos..

P4rthen0n

[quote][quote][quote]
    +1

you need to have a woerd with yourself son how can anyone take what you saying as a joke bomb turkey and turkey hunting season GET REAL idiot
    they cant understand it ." turkey hunting season" ..its really an important issue
    Do u know that turkey is either your country or an animal ? It was just a joke, pretty good one actually, even though some people might not find it funny.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast