Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

IF no KO then what?

This is a discussion on IF no KO then what? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wat mmorpg/games are out there to play asides from ko. Aion is Fun just way to big compared to players ...
Page: 1

Default IF no KO then what?

Wat mmorpg/games are out there to play asides from ko. Aion is Fun just way to big compared to players making it die out fast. Ko =cheaters/baba is needed. Wow=2 months grinding then quit. Anyone have any recomendations, only mmorpg i found out there was Rift but not sure.

ItsNotSafeToSwimToday

Cabal online, its pretty fun

Little archer Senior Member

i play LoL .

i think mgame cant afford to take it down think of the turkish people dont want any mass suicides =0

lol is fun in a way, i just started, i just cant find a good char to play with so finding it very boring atm

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

i like windows 7

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I've played KO then went to another then back to KO then another and back to KO. I can't find one that compares to be honest and I have played them all. Literally a loser that has played just about all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    i play LoL .
    me too, just play LoL or Dota til Dota 2 comes out then MMORPG will be a thing of the past.

if no ko then we all have a life.

Subsonic

Just recently left rift, it lacks quite a bit of end-game content right now, the pvp is meh, raids are a little fun, but it gets old quick. if you have any other questions about rift send me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Subsonic View Post
    Just recently left rift, it lacks quite a bit of end-game content right now, the pvp is meh, raids are a little fun, but it gets old quick. if you have any other questions about rift send me a pm.
    Rift is unreal, what are you talking about lol, if it had the same combo system as KO, would be the best game out there by far

rift is like a Aion/wow combo. Heard takes near notime to hit 50 Cap and endgame/pvp content=junk

Subsonic

Well, you can hit 50 in a couple days all the T1 and T2 dungeons are easy-mode if you've got a decent group, the boss strats are fairly easy to follow, getting gear doesn't take very long. the only worthwhile crafting professions are rune crafting and apothecary. basically the game is great if you aren't going to play a lot, cause you blow through the content super fast, especially now that a lot of people already have gear.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Been wanting to try out Rift. Just can't make myself do it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast