Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just wanted to mention...

This is a discussion on Just wanted to mention... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Although everyone is coming down hard on K2 staff, and whoever else works there, do understand it's not that easy ...
Page: 1

Although everyone is coming down hard on K2 staff, and whoever else works there, do understand it's not that easy running a business, especially one which includes a lot of technological stuff. There will always be server crashes, lazy/unmotivated employees, delays and everything else.

I have been part of quite a few gaming communities in my team and I would like to state that KO does a swell job of staying in touch (not mentioning the CS^^) and keeping most promises.

They promised to fix Crude, Crystal and opal drop rate and they did. They ran into an issue so they did the best they could to correct it, yes I agree they should have roll back, but imagine you were one of those people who spent 30gb's that night and for some reason you lost both coins and the item after roll back? it happens.

All I'm saying is we need to be patient with them. I am also one of the people who were unable to logg in the past 16 hours, but I'm sure they're having an issue. Maybe no one was in the office on Sunday? if it's not fixed by tonight then I'll take back everything I said.

feel free to flame, really don't care much. I'm just tired of seeing all the twelve year old crying and complaining, as if they deserve something they don't. Just because you buy premium doesn't mean they should work harder to keep you happy. They make no such promises, except what the PUS indicates the premium will do.

Thx.

Banned Senior Member

Well ofc they are trying, and sure its not easy to run a bussiness
    but i dont think that it'll be fixed tonight, just what i think, its easier to fix crude, crystal and opal droprate then loggin faliure

Well ofc they are trying, and sure its not easy to run a bussiness
    but i dont think that it'll be fixed tonight, just what i think, its easier to fix crude, crystal and opal droprate then loggin faliure[/b]
    Thank you for the positive response, but I disagree with you. I may be wrong about this but I think it would be harder to correct a game issue such as increasing drop rate, because they have to involve the DEV's (developers), to patch the game file. Something like a logging issue should require a mere server restart since nothing happened to jeopardize the server logging coding. Therese no need to patch anything, otherwise no one would be able to play.

EDIT:

Servers are up now, for most. Go ahead and try.

Mooshoo

Although everyone is coming down hard on K2 staff, and whoever else works there, do understand it's not that easy running a business, especially one which includes a lot of technological stuff. There will always be server crashes, lazy/unmotivated employees, delays and everything else.

I have been part of quite a few gaming communities in my team and I would like to state that KO does a swell job of staying in touch (not mentioning the CS^^) and keeping most promises.

They promised to fix Crude, Crystal and opal drop rate and they did. They ran into an issue so they did the best they could to correct it, yes I agree they should have roll back, but imagine you were one of those people who spent 30gb's that night and for some reason you lost both coins and the item after roll back? it happens.

All I'm saying is we need to be patient with them. I am also one of the people who were unable to logg in the past 16 hours, but I'm sure they're having an issue. Maybe no one was in the office on Sunday? if it's not fixed by tonight then I'll take back everything I said.

feel free to flame, really don't care much. I'm just tired of seeing all the twelve year old crying and complaining, as if they deserve something they don't. Just because you buy premium doesn't mean they should work harder to keep you happy. They make no such promises, except what the PUS indicates the premium will do.

Thx.[/b]
    I understand what you're saying but it doesnt alter the fact that KO are a very greedy company. They masquerade as a company that are looking out for the best interest of their clientell, but really, turn it up man. These fuckers are always looking for new ways to maximize profit and downsize, just like any good capitalist company does. They provide customer support to there PAYING customers and so they fucking should. It's not the aspect of the tech problems encountered in the process of running a mass gaming network such as this, god knows it's virtually impossible to run it like a well oiled machine. What get's me is the prevailant attitude of KO as a whole. They really dont care about their customers, if they did the whole system of KO would run differently.

This time last year, I recall out of 30 days premiun due to server issues I got to play about 3 days. I sent support tickets in requesting reimburstment for the lost time, did you think I, or any one else got that time aka money back? Fuck no. I was advised soon after that, a clause exists with online companies like this, that they are no binded to provide 24/7 service or gameplay, even though that's what is promised and assumed will be provided when you pay up to 35 bucks a months to play this fucking game.

So to sum up, the treatment I have received personally from KO in the last 3 years, is likened to having my balls bashed wafer thin by a meat tenderiser. Ya know they are running an xp event these last few days and boss events to apologise in some fashion for the recent hiccups, they should be running these events ANYWAY. I mean what the fuck, things arent going too well they think, lets throw in an event, even though we should be doing it on a regular basis anyway. Perhaps if the GMs werent sticking their cocks in the knot hole in fence thinking about fucking their mates younger sister we might actually see more of these kind of things once or twice a month.

I understand what you're saying but it doesnt alter the fact that KO are a very greedy company. They masquerade as a company that are looking out for the best interest of their clientell, but really, turn it up man. These fuckers are always looking for new ways to maximize profit and downsize, just like any good capitalist company does. They provide customer support to there PAYING customers and so they fucking should. It's not the aspect of the tech problems encountered in the process of running a mass gaming network such as this, god knows it's virtually impossible to run it like a well oiled machine. What get's me is the prevailant attitude of KO as a whole. They really dont care about their customers, if they did the whole system of KO would run differently.

This time last year, I recall out of 30 days premiun due to server issues I got to play about 3 days. I sent support tickets in requesting reimburstment for the lost time, did you think I, or any one else got that time aka money back? Fuck no. I was advised soon after that, a clause exists with online companies like this, that they are no binded to provide 24/7 service or gameplay, even though that's what is promised and assumed will be provided when you pay up to 35 bucks a months to play this fucking game.

So to sum up, the treatment I have received personally from KO in the last 3 years, is likened to having my balls bashed wafer thin by a meat tenderiser. Ya know they are running an xp event these last few days and boss events to apologise in some fashion for the recent hiccups, they should be running these events ANYWAY. I mean what the fuck, things arent going too well they think, lets throw in an event, even though we should be doing it on a regular basis anyway. Perhaps if the GMs werent sticking their cocks in the knot hole in fence thinking about fucking their mates younger sister we might actually see more of these kind of things once or twice a month.[/b]

wow<3 lol

j3ster555

I understand what you&#39;re saying but it doesnt alter the fact that KO are a very greedy company. They masquerade as a company that are looking out for the best interest of their clientell, but really, turn it up man. These fuckers are always looking for new ways to maximize profit and downsize, just like any good capitalist company does. They provide customer support to there PAYING customers and so they fucking should. It&#39;s not the aspect of the tech problems encountered in the process of running a mass gaming network such as this, god knows it&#39;s virtually impossible to run it like a well oiled machine. What get&#39;s me is the prevailant attitude of KO as a whole. They really dont care about their customers, if they did the whole system of KO would run differently.

This time last year, I recall out of 30 days premiun due to server issues I got to play about 3 days. I sent support tickets in requesting reimburstment for the lost time, did you think I, or any one else got that time aka money back? Fuck no. I was advised soon after that, a clause exists with online companies like this, that they are no binded to provide 24/7 service or gameplay, even though that&#39;s what is promised and assumed will be provided when you pay up to 35 bucks a months to play this fucking game.

So to sum up, the treatment I have received personally from KO in the last 3 years, is likened to having my balls bashed wafer thin by a meat tenderiser. Ya know they are running an xp event these last few days and boss events to apologise in some fashion for the recent hiccups, they should be running these events ANYWAY. I mean what the fuck, things arent going too well they think, lets throw in an event, even though we should be doing it on a regular basis anyway. Perhaps if the GMs werent sticking their cocks in the knot hole in fence thinking about fucking their mates younger sister we might actually see more of these kind of things once or twice a month.[/b]

There are so many things out here which could be considered as a negatives of your post here.. let me try.. the first paragraph where you talk about them being greedy the companies out there need to be greedy in order to survive not like oh well we got this much lets be satisfied because if that happens they lose their vision of target and eventually turn into a bunch of lazy fools. Secondly regarding their Customer Support, yes there were and always are some up&#39;s and down&#39;s but think about it not as a player and some kind of guy who actually runs the game. The mistake what we usually end up doing is we blame the cs in case we didn&#39;t get a favorable or a positive response for our situation from them. Think as if you are handling a game where there are like thousands of players play each day and thousands of tickets come in you think of some feasible ways to finish the work at hand.

Coming to your second paragraph, I do not want to get into this if you actually saw the last 2 lines in my post. Last year around this time I guess you are talking about the time when they had all those DDOS attacks from very own KO players. It was the time when absolutely none connected to the game servers, think in a calm manner is it really feasible and is it really affordable to return every single cent which we all paid during that time? I do agree that they should have done something different and better to compensate for all that lost time and money. Even I end up losing quite a bit of money during that time but atleast they managed to keep the game and the servers alive..

So just to sum it up you need to think more clearly and more calmly from both points of view, I understand that it&#39;s none of our job to see and we just want services for whatever we paid for, but is it really fair for us to expect only positive responses and blame the company for any type of possible negative responses. I could have given a much more better feedback about your post there but I do not want myself to portray as if I am some K2 supporter or something I had my share of my problems with them and nowadays I am basically playing their game just because I made hell lots of friends in there..

"Be sure to put on your flame talia before you post this" rofl
    wow! is my only word for now

hej

Only way that someone can lose coin if the do a rollback is if they made the coin after the server came up, but as long as they didn&#39;t make it with the bugged drops they can still make them again.

Apocalyps2

We all know that the ko team works on the game, the problem is for the last few years almost all new patches fcked something else up.

Also the company is greedy of course thats normal for a company, but then they should remove the comment of this game beeing a free to play game.

Sure its free to register, but if u play during europian times, u can forget logging in during your day time. So its pay to play.

Also 3/4 of all cs tickets i got back were plain ctrl + v messages saying and stating the same even if the question was completly diffrent ud get an answer that doesnt even go about your question.

A good example, if u make a new character the char gets bugged and u cant log in. If u send a cs ticket about this is your reply:
    We are aware of the situation but we cannot do anything at the moment. Try pming a gm ingame

get my point?

ko failed in many ways during the years, but i think i can speak for all we like the game. If they can improve just a bit more in their gm activity and such.
    The game would be better for everyone

Dont worth defending them.
    If they cant handle this, they should give it to ppl able to do this work.

Wow, Your all idiot&#39;s whoever trys to defend k2 and that&#39;s putting it nicely, If I wanted to be mean...

I would say, The group that is defending the company k2, is the most retarded retards that have ever walked the face of the planet - Like&#39;s getting raped anally by their bullshit fixes that apply new bugs each and every time, and also raped by their customer support then they don&#39;t offer ANY support for any problem, All their solutions they come up is either "We are fixing it" "We can&#39;t roll back" "Fuck off noob, You pay us to sleep".

Sad to see people defend a shitty company like K2, if you want to say it&#39;s SOOOOOOOOO hard to run a company take a look at WoW Bud, They have 10million+ people active [at least I think] and they STILL don&#39;t have hardly any hackers, A few gold company&#39;s and power level company&#39;s. Jee wow, And your telling me no matter what company, The gm&#39;s for Blizzard can ACTIVELY ban cheaters,hackers, gold farmers out of millions of players, And k2 can&#39;t even manage a game that... compared to wow is barely active?

Arthurios

feel patient with them? for how much longer time then? 3/4 years? its like this for 2/3 years already so thats bullshit.

feel patient with them? for how much longer time then? 3/4 years? its like this for 2/3 years already so thats bullshit.[/b]
    um, it&#39;s already been 4/5 year&#39;s Sorry to say.

Apocalyps2

The k2 problems started when the turkish invasion started coincidence? h34r:

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

We,players, have given more than enough time for K2/MGame to fix the current issues in the game yet they have failed to do so; therefore, I&#39;m feel free to flame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast