ip country can be changed manually now ?

This is a discussion on ip country can be changed manually now ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if anyone know how to do it i would appreciate to get some help (;...
Page: 1

swedenn

if anyone know how to do it i would appreciate to get some help (;

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

by illegal way yes but official not ^^

Bialla

if anyone know how to do it i would appreciate to get some help (;[/b]
    I wish we could be able to change it now, but as all the time k2 screw it up.

They said that they had it complete and in lwere just going to put it at website last week.
    Appeariently they didnt do it ( as always delay) wich means i dont know when we will get this.
    They removed theire post of all updates that should have been done cuz they didnt complete them.
    Wich is normaly for k2 to sneak away from theire promesis. They delete all evidens and pretend it never happend.
    I just hope they fix it soon because it's a really good feature for all of us

by illegal way yes but official not ^^[/b]
    what u mean by illegal way. Pm me about it

TechaTecha

By illegal he means,
    using a type of VPN proxy through which you log inot your account, and somehow that automatically changes the account country to the country you originallly logged in from w. the proxy.

dunno if it makes sense, but im pretty sure thats the message he is trying to convey.

swedenn

thnx for all help guys

Bialla

By illegal he means,
    using a type of VPN proxy through which you log inot your account, and somehow that automatically changes the account country to the country you originallly logged in from w. the proxy.

dunno if it makes sense, but im pretty sure thats the message he is trying to convey.[/b]
    does that work :S

Magenta

U can change it if u log into the game vith VPN, proxy, or somethink like that and turn it off during playing.

Bialla

gotta try that.......ty for info

Banned

U can change it if u log into the game vith VPN, proxy, or somethink like that and turn it off during playing.[/b]
    right... i changed it with this method but be carefull

Manboy101

Anyone have a proxy so I can log into a Belgium acc?