Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ip restriction for only 5 accs

This is a discussion on Ip restriction for only 5 accs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; In the latest patch , KO has taken the following action , only be logging 5 accounts from the same ...
Page: 1

Default Ip restriction for only 5 accs

In the latest patch , KO has taken the following action , only be logging 5 accounts from the same IP .What I understand is that the owners of Cyber cafes can request a permit , is assumed that this measure is against koxpers, especially with multi client, hopefully have some results.

Ip kisitlama hakkinda

Hmmm...

Maybe its redude Koxpers!
    But they always found a way to back :/

For example 90% of polish ppl can change his IP countless times each day...

koxper can use proxy and evade this But is a new obstacle for the cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    For example 90% of polish ppl can change his IP countless times each day...
    True :/

It would be better then they release only one account at a time, for each IP.

maybe this patch is not going to help anything!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

This patch , if it does work will require the k0xpers to have 2 net providers for 10 accounts online and now days they got a lot online so they will have to pay more to keep them logged .
    Means the gb price might go up But its wont stop them , its easy to set up LAN with dif provided IP on the same switch for every 5 switch ports , means they still need 1 switch but probably few more routers and provider connection (not big deal tho since KO not require much speed traffic) , anyway good idea thats the maximum they can do to make k0xpers get mad , if they make it 1client per ip thats will screw legit players since ive got my own 2 PCs playing ko so i could get fucked if they do it .

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

where can i find the official thread about it couldn't find it at the website can annyone give me a link cuz the link above give me page not found

But we know that this is the only way to end this problem completely.
    I have 2 PCs at home too.

Lets wait, maybe farmers koxpers will reduce now.

It's just so hard to solve the problem of koxpers permanently??

Quote Originally Posted by ™Infected™ View Post
    This patch , if it does work will require the k0xpers to have 2 net providers for 10 accounts online and now days they got a lot online so they will have to pay more to keep them logged .
    Means the gb price might go up But its wont stop them , its easy to set up LAN with dif provided IP on the same switch for every 5 switch ports , means they still need 1 switch but probably few more routers and provider connection (not big deal tho since KO not require much speed traffic) , anyway good idea thats the maximum they can do to make k0xpers get mad , if they make it 1client per ip thats will screw legit players since ive got my own 2 PCs playing ko so i could get fucked if they do it .
    mad? pay more? just no. There is tons of freeware program that u can mask, change IP or use free proxy. If sombody own some botnet im sure those restricons wont be a big deal, max few days.

i think if u have 1 sherrif around the server with spectartor view that mean u can see the game from above without playing a character ( im sure they got this function ) u can check the areas and you could ban them easely ...

if K2 previously wanted to kill KOxpers believe me they would do it.. same goes now with NTT

that's true but i think the are maybe the resellers from gold site's ?

Don't know about ko, but for example in d3 pro botters were using 20+ clients in one pc. I wonder if its possible to set up vm's , so each of them use different lan.
    Still I like this idea, in worst case it will take more time and effort for koxpers to set up their bots.

that's true well you can never ban out all k0xper out of a game but like this yesterday i would try to kill some hornets and it was full of k0xpers like 7 archers 1 priest lol xD all sitting at exactly the same coördinates well they were sitting there for like 3-4 days, could you explain me why they dont even get a ban ?

JessicaWabbitz had shown the way to K2 when she was GM on Diez.. but K2 didn't want to follow the path.. the best way to stop koxpers/boters is active GM's... make all the scripts and resctrictions you like.. a good macro will always be available to whoever wants to bot.. but a live GM can always ban a guy who is shotting and not responding

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast