Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Iron Earrings

This is a discussion on Iron Earrings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl, there were like 2 people in ares who was able to get dual iron earrings from a GM, dunno ...
Page: 2

rofl, there were like 2 people in ares who was able to get dual iron earrings from a GM, dunno other servers
    I saw 1 in ares a long time ago, like 2 years ago (dunno if it was before ke)
    I dont have a SS since i formatted my old pc where i used to play and im not used to take SS for each 1337 item i see, but i took one from an iron earring in merchant in cz back when 10gb was a shitload of money, so no1 could buy it

Lord_Mozart

ı lıke mı legıt earrıngs !!!

ps. sellıng shart

ps2.:before the flame i dont even know if the stats are correct photoshop ftw

lol...

Ive played this game.. since the start of it basically.

No one has EVER mentioned anything about an iron earring 2 me..

I dont think there has ever been one.. its 1 of those items k2 were going to implement but didnt.. including weapons like dragon slayers.. etc

prove to me u had 1, then ill believe it[/b]
    Least we can see your a new player to KO :lol:

I've seen many topics about this earring but has anyone got SS of +1s +2s +3s ?

I've seen many topics about this earring but has anyone got SS of +1s +2s +3s ?[/b]
    Their was no +1 +2's u.u;
    OLD KO FTW!

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

They were in the game, but you couldn't obtain one legitly ( unless you bought it from someone else ) They were all wiped from the game a long ass time ago and probably removed from the database[/b]

Uh I remember Isiloon dropping 1.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Least we can see your a new player to KO :lol:[/b]

Lol, im sure ive played KO longer then u, and im prolly far more knowledgable then you.

Just because i hadnt seen an iron earring before doesnt make me a new player

Uh I remember Isiloon dropping 1.[/b]

Never seen isiloon drop one..

Wheres that ss of Maximus662 having a pair of Iron Ears right when they were added to the game... mauu lost it somewhere on another hdd :< should ask him how they are :P *cough gm bought cough*

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Yes, isiloon droped them. There was even a topic here when it did. Some random dude got it coz he drained first in CZ boss event, it was deleted afterwards tho.

And trust me, there were many in diez. Even a certain oldskool mega star had a pair for some time Lalalalalaa

Lol, im sure ive played KO longer then u, and im prolly far more knowledgable then you.[/b]
    Big man huh? I&#39;ve played since this game started ^^ Longer then you, and Also I can basiclly say I know everything about KO besides the new mord shit and new items lawl, Haven&#39;t played in nearly 5 months and came back to this

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Yes, isiloon droped them. There was even a topic here when it did. Some random dude got it coz he drained first in CZ boss event, it was deleted afterwards tho.
    And trust me, there were many in diez. Even a certain oldskool mega star had a pair for some time Lalalalalaa[/b]

too bad ur name didn&#39;t start with a "D" and didn&#39;t end with an "e" either P:

Banned Senior Member

Uh I remember Isiloon dropping 1.[/b]
    Isiloon did, but generally they pretty much didn&#39;t drop. From the amount that got out in KO, how many do you t hink were actually dropped from that bitch

Banned

A guy in Edana has 2....He was selling, umm, i can&#39;t remember his account name, someon e else will quote this and agree with me. Me and "jcup" read it, couldn&#39;t believe it./

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Big man huh? I&#39;ve played since this game started ^^ Longer then you, and Also I can basiclly say I know everything about KO besides the new mord shit and new items lawl, Haven&#39;t played in nearly 5 months and came back to this [/b]
    Well i was just saying what i thought

ppl can be wrong sometimes. :P

no point in flaming each other so we might aswell end it :P

but yeh, never seen an IE ingame.. but would be a sexy item

i remmember once i saw a earring called iron earring, but it was different... i gave defenses like in or ib, can&#39;t remmember exactly what defenses was... but it was a looooong time ago... when the best party for low lvl was DT&#39;s in asga ^^

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast