Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Iron neck +3

This is a discussion on Iron neck +3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; and maybe because we're not used to go at war with 1 billion xD...
Page: 2

yop

and maybe because we're not used to go at war with 1 billion xD

Banned

i go to war with 2 bill....or at least i did last one ... :blink: :wacko: i forgot....woops :wub: ^_^ oh well

yeah i would love to click on these fcks and get some good shit even its its dupe and goes away after wipe

RingWraith

Bro thats why most of us quit this shitty game. Typical cheap corrupted gms selling items. Just look at Lovemuffin old constable who used to and prolly still do sell items for k2 ^^

Sinister

that is nothing i have seen iron neck +4 XD on ares .. gift plz babas

Sinister

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Bro thats why most of us quit this shitty game. Typical cheap corrupted gms selling items. Just look at Lovemuffin old constable who used to and prolly still do sell items for k2 ^^

so who plays on pwnagfactor ?

:AciDDreamZ:

lol.............ive taken literally over 100 SQ's in my KO tenure and have only gotten 3x IN's in total..........+2 IN i could see with the right person, but uh.......NOT x27.....lmao

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by :AciDDreamZ:
    lol.............ive taken literally over 100 SQ's in my KO tenure and have only gotten 3x IN's in total..........+2 IN i could see with the right person, but uh.......NOT x27.....lmao
    AciD :wub: :wub: :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12