what do u accomplish by closing every [player returning to ko] topic?

This is a discussion on what do u accomplish by closing every [player returning to ko] topic? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think this forum is pretty much already dead and superghost i dont think ur helping much by closing those ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default what do u accomplish by closing every [player returning to ko] topic?

i think this forum is pretty much already dead and superghost i dont think ur helping much by closing those threads....

yeah ppl could "spam" (i guess) in there but is that even important anymore?

sigh

ps: perhaps theres some rules that im not aware of, soz then o.O

how long b4 ur ban, hmm

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

General Chat was never meant have topics such as "I quit", "I am back", or rent about how you got screwed by K2...I am just being more strict about it otherwise things go out of control as well as the topic becomes spammers heaven to meet the certain marketing requirements.

You are more than welcome to share your concern about the way I mod or anything in general, feel free to post in our Feedback section.

Now I will be locking this thread due to not having anything to do with Knight Online related.

Edit: Topics such as "I quit" and "I am back" are welcome in Off Topic section.