Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Iron neck from ultima neck :p

This is a discussion on Iron neck from ultima neck :p within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I missed the royalcollector, I had to sell mine to Sundries in moradon. I thought it was shady because you ...
Page: 2

I missed the royalcollector, I had to sell mine to Sundries in moradon. I thought it was shady because you sell it for 106 noah, and someone said it was suppose to be the exchange item options in sundries. Since the exchange item option was greyed out i just took my chances at selling the Ultima Neck I paid 75mil, got 106noah, but 2 days later I got Iron Neck. I think it's only fair since when I had a shit load of coins, K2 went and did coin wiped, and i lost half of everything in my inns. So i just see this as a fitting reward for the
    coin wipe ordeal.

angelsdream

we received 4 in from this event <3 I know some guys that get 6 and more.

Price of IN will shut down

It would be funny to see the price of Iron Necks drop below that or Iron Belts because so many were injected into the game. Lets face it though, Iron Necks are still the best neck, and will continue to be the most expensive neck. if anything the flood of Iron Necks will be soaked up by o'l skool babashoppers who are going to make Iron Necks+3, unlike an ironbelt+3, an IronNeck+3 is actually worth the combining.....if you can afford it.

ColdHeartedDagger

Pretty stupid prize to give out . Now everyone has IN . They should have just givin out Rocs or something . Not the best neck in the damn game .

I for one am not happy. The royal collector was never on when I was. I guess it pays to twitter and follow along with what is going on. A letter in everyone's inbox to let them know how to get their reward would have been helpful so people wouldn't feel like they got screwed. I will have to sign up for the next chapter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12